Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Conder's slab book arrived today

I have not had time to go through it throughly but have glanced at it and it seems to be very helpful and well though out.

Good job!

Comments

• Options
    I checked the mail today. Nothing yet. I think the fun of waiting for it to come makes it so much better once it comes.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    It's coming Cameron I promise. image It was mailed at the same time as the others that have been reporting in.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It's coming Cameron I promise. image It was mailed at the same time as the others that have been reporting in. >>

I feel so special image Mine was one of the first to arrive out of them all image

Here's to the book: image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    supercoinsupercoin Posts: 2,323
    Picked up mine today -- wow, what a tome, wasn't expecting it to be so big... it's the Breen's of slabs! And now I can say I own a "plate coin". Or plate slab, anyway. image

Congrats again on the project.
  • Options
    numobrinumobri Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭

Got mine on Tuseday.Was a bit shocked on it's size,bigger IS better.I have been reading it and think the book is AWESOME,every one should OWN one.

GREAT book Condor,Thanks for writting it.

NUMO
  • Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    I hope mine come tomorrow before I leave for St. Louis. 2 are supposed to go with me for presents. mdwoods
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I've been gone too long. Where do I get a copy? What's the title?
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    HigashiyamaHigashiyama Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiroh -- take a look at the thread referenced by Conder above -- it gives the details.

Higashiyama

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file