Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1951 and 1952 Wheat pennies worth THOUSANDS! See these links!

I’ve got some 1951 and 1952 pennies myself! I think it’s time I sold them because they are all now worth THOUSANDS of dollars! I would advise everyone on this board to run out and do the same! (Fat Chance!)

Cents worth THOUSANDS- Link 1

Link 2

Link 3
image"Darkside" gold

Comments

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol!!!
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    LOL I dont need a new job then. I have 2 rolls of 51's and 52's uncirculated even. I finally got that million dollars worth of coins YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LoL what I guess there is a new batch of rubes hatched every day!!

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    Holy Cow Batman! Sell, Sell, Sell imageimage
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Even my Proofs aren't worth that.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    I am a new member and I know nothing about coin collecting and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question I have. I have a 1951D and a 1952 wheat penny and I was curious if they have any significant value.
    Just to toss this in I also have some other wheat pennies form the late 1800's through the 1900's.
    Thank you for your help.
    Tom
  • Options
    OffMetalOffMetal Posts: 1,684

<< <i>I have a 1951D and a 1952 wheat penny and I was curious if they have any significant value. >>

Sorry, but circulated common date cents like those are not worth any more than 3-5 cents a piece wholesale... If you buy them by the bags, you might be able to get them for 3.5 cents a piece.

<< <i>Just to toss this in I also have some other wheat pennies form the late 1800's through the 1900's. >>

The "late 1800's through the 1900's" cents are called Indian Cents (until 1909), and common lower grade ones are worth maybe $0.50 to about $1.25 each. Keep your eyes out for 1877-S and 1909-S ones, and there may be other ones.

You could use this as a guide. But be careful, because these prices are on the high side, but use this as a guide to see if it's common or rare.

Also you could get more replies if you start a new new thread.

Hope that helps!
    -Ben
    -Ben T. * Collector of Errors! * Proud member of the CUFYNA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file