Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Spring Swap

If you are interested in joining a Spring Swap, place your name here. Same rules:
1) U.S. Coins only-NO FOREIGN!
2) $30.00 value
3) Closes 28 March
4) No damaged coins or junk

Edited to add #4.
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    Ready for another oneimage
  • Options
    I love swaps. Thanks Mike for having another.
  • Options
    Put me in image
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Count me in.image

Randy
  • Options
    achteyachtey Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    After my last experience, you have to count me in again, this is a great idea.
    The world meets no one half way. If you want it you have to go get it.
  • Options
    Okay, been a while since I was in one of these, so I suppose it's time. image Preferable to be with someone without certain wants, as I don't have many of one kind. I can assure you that somebody would like the surprise though! imageimage

Justin.
    Justin.
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Naturally I'm in also. Nice to get into one that I am not hosting. This will be my last one from South Carolina as we are moving next month to Mooresville, NC. Louie
  • Options
    count me in too
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to the top!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    i'm in
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    I'll post who sends to who tonight. I have one e-mail that will be included.
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    I want in if not to late.
  • Options
    Okay, this is the lineup:
    1) MICHAELDIXON sends to MrPawn
    2) MrPawn sends to Tade
    3) Tade sends to Johnk
    4) JohnK sends to bgman
    5) bgman sends to achtey
    6) achtey sends to jd4science
    7) jd4science sends to Louie
    8) Louie sends to rd5425
    9) rd5425 sends to jgilliams
    10) tgilliams sends to fatman
    11) fatman sends to JTubbs
    12) JTubbs sends to MICHAELDIXON

Please send your package out next week and...remember the rules!
  • Options
    achteyachtey Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    I recieved my package today, and it amazed me again bgman. I loved every idem in it. You even got as lucky to send my birth year in the proof sets. Thanks for the great stuff. This is a great hobby to be in b/c everyone is so friendly and helpful. Coins has me hooked. Good day to everyone.
    The world meets no one half way. If you want it you have to go get it.
  • Options
    Received package from Micheal Dixon. A nicely circulated "mini type set" and a PCGS PR69DCAM 1982 Washington Comm Half.

Thank you again.
  • Options
    Has everbody received their packages? Please post when you do.
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Received my package from Johnk. All of the coins are in PCGS holders.
    1949-S MS64 Jefferson Nickle
    1949-D MS65 Jefferson Nickle
    1974-S MS65 Silver Ike
    1949-D MS64 Washington Quarter

Thanks for the great package John.

Randy
  • Options
    great game.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    I got my package from MrPawn. It was wonderfulimage

I asked for Washington Quarters, and Court sent me those I needed and a 1935D in Au shape. It makes
    my others look poor.

He was so nice to go out to a coin shop (see his previous post) to get the coins. I don't think they were
    hot!!!

Thank You MrPawn.image
  • Options
  • Options
    NEED MICHAEL;S ADDRESS; TOM G