Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS Economy submission done in 21 days

Here are the results of 1 of 2 submissions I had in to PCGS from the same date. The grades are ok - I'm especially pleased with the nickel, which is a deep cobalt blue beauty. The quarter I thought would CAM and be graded higher, the half I thought would definitely DCAM but I guess it didn't have enough oomph. Oh well - overall not too bad, I'll be interested to see if the second submission, which was sent at the same time comes through, it has some neat moderns in it.

Frank

PCGS Order Status for Invoice # 9003374

LINE # CERT # COIN DATE DENOMINATION VARIETY GRADE
1 90051661 1960 25C PR66
2 90051662 1960 5C PR67
3 90051663 1963 50C PR67CA

Date Received: 01/17/2003
Date Shipped: No Date Specified

Comments

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting on one that has been there since 1/3............

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Wow that was fast. One of mine got done yesterday that was received on 1/2.
    I guess it's lottery style on what submissions get done first.
  • Options
    Seems to me that those with modern submissions are getting them done faster. I've had pre-1900 coins at PCGS for over 40 days now and there is no sign they will be graded anytime soon. Are all the classic graders on vacation?
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Draco mine were morgans.
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCGS Economy submission done in 21 days

This is absolutely amazing!! They received a 20 coin crossover 12/2 and I just got the results yesterday??
    That's 64 days and the posted invoice is not correct in several areas. And I'm flabbergasted on why several DNC'ed.
    Right now I'm setting here wondering if I should waste anymore of their time or have them do it again.
    I do want to make sure all my coins are in the box and that invoice is correct before they ship them back.

Ring! Ring! Hello? May I speak with Mr David Hall. lol

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    Placid: Morgans are so common, I'm sure that everyone at PCGS can grade them (no offense). What I have there range from an 1827 bust half to 1883 V nickle with everything in between (except a 20 center)
  • Options
    Still got you beat at 19 days recently, my record is 10 days back after submitting at Long Beach!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    You suck. 31 Business days today and still in the grading room.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Still got you beat at 19 days recently, my record is 10 days back after submitting at Long Beach! >>

WSM,

I'll ask you AGAIN. Show us a recent submission number. Put up or shut up.

Russ, NCNE

• Options
    Go back and look! People that question others do so because they know they themselves need to be questioned!
  • Options
    Your not a happy person are you?
  • Options
    I did look before I even asked again. You ignored the question. Now, give us a recent submission number, or cease the bragging in these threads about your wonderful turnaround times.

Russ, NCNE

• Options
    TheNumishTheNumish Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    They received one of my economies on 12/24 and I have 2 moderns they received on 1/16. I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I just thought of something, your a cop right? Sorry, your out of your jurisdiction! You know what I think of our justice system, ORGANIZED CRIME! Hey, whens revenue enhancement week? Typical cop, think they can tell everyone what to do, on and off the job! Get lost PIG!
  • Options
    WSM,

You crack me up.image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    This is not the open forum.

<< <i>Get lost PIG! >>

I am a police explorer and if I don't pursue coins as a full time job, I plan on going through the police academy and becoming an officer. Working with my local department has been alot of fun. I think it all depends on how you approach a situation with an officer. You treat them the way you post above and you will get the same.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>I just thought of something, your a cop right? Sorry, your out of your jurisdiction! You know what I think of our justice system, ORGANIZED CRIME! Hey, whens revenue enhancement week? Typical cop, think they can tell everyone what to do, on and off the job! Get lost PIG! >>

Your out of line here WSM.
    I only hope you never need a cop.
  • Options
    image You were lucking or the moderns grader only flips burgers at night! I think he moved from Fla. to California!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    Let me guess-- someone just got a ticket for going 65 mph in a 30 mph zone, right?
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    maybe more like 35 in a 30. even THAT would tick me off!
  • Options

<< <i>I did look before I even asked again. You ignored the question. Now, give us a recent submission number, or cease the bragging in these threads about your wonderful turnaround times.

Russ, NCNE >>

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with a possible Wallstreetman invoice. Unless you have seached every invoice submitted for the past 3 years, I don't think you have the right to question his integrity. image
  • Options

<< <i>I just thought of something, your a cop right? Sorry, your out of your jurisdiction! You know what I think of our justice system, ORGANIZED CRIME! Hey, whens revenue enhancement week? Typical cop, think they can tell everyone what to do, on and off the job! Get lost PIG! >>

Wallstreetman- I think Russ has said on many occasions that he is a computer nerd, not a cop. Regardless, I don't think you need to resort to defaming the men in blue. There are a few bad apples in every occupation, even yours! Police officers do tough, important work and your attacks were unwarranted. image
  • Options
    MorganluverMorganluver Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    PCGS estimate on ecomomy subs is now at 50 days. Wow!
  • Options

<< <i>PCGS estimate on ecomomy subs is now at 50 days. Wow! >>

GASP! That long for me to find out about my Proof 62 Frankie????? Its been 35 days and counting...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    My next order was received on 12/23. Figure it should be ready around April!!! And yes Lucy it's all Frankies!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options

<< <i>And yes Lucy it's all Frankies!!! >>

I remember!! Its the collection you bought!!!!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    imageI don't really mind the time it takes for grading as long as it is done to the level of specifications they work by. What gets me going is recieving the return receipt 10 tens after I sent the coins, then no response till they have finished the grading process> I would hope that they will give a date when they actually go into grading instead of constantly seeing that stinking sign they are still in submission only! No further information !image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options

<< <i>Your link has absolutely nothing to do with a possible Wallstreetman invoice. >>

Hey DCAM,

Maybe you should have read the thread before, once again, making a complete buffoon of yourself.

<< <i>wallstreetman
    Collector

Monday February 03, 2003 1:39 PM

I dont know what the problem is with the rest of you, but they have never taken more than 19 days to return my coins, Im talking economy!

-------------------------
    Tell the truth and the truth will set you free!

The Gregory Collection

Reply Quote Top Bottom Edit

Russ

Monday February 03, 2003 1:46 PM

WSM,

When was the last time you submitted? In the last couple months? If so, give us a submission number.

Russ, NCNE >>

Nurse, send in the next idiot.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    TGIF!!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Your not a happy person are you? >>

Wallstreetman- I will 2nd that motion. Russ is one of those people that just isn't happy unless he is trying to inflame and name call. No wonder he and PEPPERDOODLES (doops) have become such good friends. image
  • Options

<< <i>No wonder he and PEPPERDOODLES (doops) have become such good friends. >>

Its because they share a common enjoyment. image Care to guess what that is?
  • Options
    I wasnt sure if it was him or Braddick, but the point is, he acts more like a cop than Braddick does! Braddick, take that as a compliment, you are the exception!
  • Options
    As far as my 10 day submission, Im sure someone can vouch for me, I remember someone commented without me saying anything. Russ(Forum Cop), you wouldnt know, you havent been here long enough!
  • Options
    Here ya go! and

Enter 91710

Another

I will see if I can find that 10 day submission, to tell you the truth, I think it was 9 day! Does anyone remember?
  • Options
    These were some of the first coins I ever bought, just thought I would send them in to see how well I guessed the grade! I actually did pretty good for a beginner, I did better than expected on those MS62s, I bought as AU58
  • Options
    I started buying higher grades as time went on!
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Hmmm, ECONOMY SUB. Is that like a short 6 inch Subway Hero Sangmich???image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    On the PCGS submission forms, it says to write "club" on the front of the package. How many people actually do that? I wonder if that has anything to do with the time it takes to grade them?

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    Hey Russ(Forum Cop), where are you!
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭

<< <i>On the PCGS submission forms, it says to write "club" on the front of the package. How many people actually do that? I wonder if that has anything to do with the time it takes to grade them? >>

I don't do it. I remember seeing that mentioned in the packet I got when I became a member, but I forgot about it till now. Don't see the point in them even asking.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file