Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

? What does dnc mean ?

I've usually had dealers submit my coins for me, but at the begining of this month i agreed to let a dealer submit the coin i baught from him with his own submissions, evey coin but one under the grade catogory except one coin that listed as mint state 68 had dnc written next to the grade [including mine] what does dnc mean?

The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.

Comments

• Options
    Did Not Cross

Was it in another slab?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    Did not cross.image I used to think it meant Don's never cross. LOL
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Did not cross.image I used to think it meant Don's never cross. LOL >>

Can't wait until I see Merz2's response to this one!

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Actually, i'm only out the grading fee, the deal was i pay for cross over service, if the coin crossed the dealer sends me the coin at the agreed to price, but if it didn't cross, i swallow the 25 buck fee, but the dealer refunds my money for the coin. I feel sorry for this well known dealer, every single coin in his submission except one coin had the dnc next to the grade!!!
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • Options
    ms71ms71 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It means "da normal charge", you just don't get a slab.
    Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....
  • Options
    Democratic National Committee

(they're the bad guys)
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • Options
    Catch22Catch22 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭
    What Frank said.

When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.

Thomas Paine
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you have the guts to crack em out they would have had a better cross rate....think about it does ngc want to cross pcgs and vice versa...no way they each feel that they grade higher than the other guy
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    I concur with SarasotaFrank.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file