Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Valentine's day swap

Anybody up for a valentine's day swap? Same rules, 30-35 dollar range. Let me know. I will be happy to handle it this time and give Mike a break. Louie

Comments

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'll do this one.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Will close out on 10 Feb. Need info, do you want to get names from a hat or from when they respond to ad. Need to know so there are no hard feelings. Louie
  • Options
    Count me in on this one, Louie. It's been a little while for me. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    Been fun so far so I am willing to go it again.

Whatever way you decide who sends to whom is fine with me. Is this US only or US and darkside??
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't make the swap last time. Please update me on the rules. Twowood
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    imageimage

• Options
    Count me in. Doesn't make any difference how you decide to pick.

Tade
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    Count me in.
  • Options
    count me in
  • Options
    I haven't tried one of these yet.

Please count me in too.........
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    If nobody objects, I will cut this off on 10 Feb. Let me know your feelings on it. Louie

lmello@sc.rr.com
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cut it off!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Cut if off now, post the send-to list.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Okay you guys, will stop the bleeding. Will let everyone know tomorrow on who is sending to who. Louie
  • Options
    Okay, didn't wait until tomorrow: Here is the list:

Michael Dixon sends to
    Moursund sends to
    tade sends to
    twowood sends to
    Mr. Pawn sends to
    fatman sends to
    JMoore sends to
    louie sends to
    rd5425 sends to
    GaCoinNewbie sends to
    a2labmom sends to
    Michael dixon

That's it. People should contact the individual to whom to send to get addresses, wants/likes/needs, etc. Swap should be at least 30.00 with no limit. Any problems or questions, let me know. Good luck to all and hope all swaps are happy ones. Louie
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

Hey, home come it ended early?image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    I queried the board since there had been no activity in a number of days and most agreed to close it early. No fear though, there will be another one shortly. Louie
  • Options
    Recieved my package from Moursund. It was a wonderful package and
    it was in the true meaning of the swap.

In the next swap, if anyone gets a package from him, you will not be
    dissappointed.

Tade
  • Options

I got my package from MD. A couple of nice anacs slabs, ms62 fbl 1955 franklin, and ms63 1937s buff. I don't think I had any ms buff, so that goes into my "typeset". image

am
  • Options
    Just got my sending from J. Moore and all I can say is WOW. Some beautiful coins that will fill a lot of holes in my Franklin collection. Thanks a bunch. I probably will be starting another swap soon.
  • Options
    I received my package today from FatMan.

This was my first swap and I have to say that FatMan sure made me feel welcome.

Received a couple of really nice PCGS PRDCAM Olympic Half Dollars.

Thanks FatMan!!!
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    JMOORE

I'm glad you're pleased with your commems.

I would like to publicly thank MRPAWN for a very pretty heavy gold toned 1938D Buffalo Nickel. It arrived looking so lovely in an old NGC Slab proudly wearing an MS65 badge of honor.Thanks MRPAWN.

These swaps are so much fun. Can't wait for the next one.

Edited to include scan of the Buffalo Nickel.

• Options
    Got my swap from Louie, got some really nice lincolns, this was my first swap and I enjoyed it alot.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my swap package from RD5425 yesterday and Wow says it all........

1st out of the package are a nice pair of silver Washingtons proofs a 62 that has a shot at DCAM, definately a CAM and a 63 that might get CAM, but is really nice either way.......

Then we come to a 1938 Jefferson with some real nice toning goin on.......the little tag says MS62, but I'd give it 63.........

Then we come to a pair of Lincolns......a 48S in MS64-65(nice and red) and a 47S in MS64/65 with some interesting purplish toning happening on the obverse.......may just be turning brown, but it's a nice color..........

Then a 76 circ Ike that filled a hole for me in my Dansco.........

and lastly........the crown of the group, in my opinion.......a 1969 Proof set with a CAM Jefferson that has some nice dark goldish-red toning goin on, a ncie and red liteCAM Lincoln that is getting some lightening around the edge from 4:00 to 12:00 position, a Kennedy that is a little hazy around the edges, but is a definate DCAM(67DCAM perhaps), a nice Roosie that is starting to tone slightly, and the cap to the set........a Washington with some golden toning around the edges that is an easy 68DCAM, maybe 69.....this thing is a beaut!

Thanks very much RD5425!
    imageimage

• Options
    I just got a very nice package in today from GaCoinNewbie. Some nice looking coins, too.

PCGS MS64RD 1961D Lincoln Cent
    NGC PF66CAM 1962 Roosevelt Dime
    1885O Morgan raw, looks to be in EF condition at least
    1969S Kennedy Half raw (isn't this a proof strikes?)
    1971S Kennedy Half raw (isn't this a proof strikes?)
    1972S Kennedy Half raw (isn't this a proof strikes?)
    1972S Jefferson Nickel raw (isn't this a proof strikes?)
    1942 Walking Liberty Half raw, looks to be in F condition
    1928 Standing Liberty Quarter, looks to be in VG condition

Pretty nice package, huh? image

Thank you, GaCoinNewbie. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    Rec'd a package from twowood today
    Included a nice 1923 Peace dollar in a bezel that my daughter is going to enjoy, an attractive 1927 Peace that may replace the one in my Dansco, a 1976 Ike type 1 and a 1963 Roosevelt with some history to them. Also included $1.75 in chocolate coinage that will go well with a cup of coffee.image
  • Options
    TwowoodTwowood Posts: 518
    Mr.Pawn; Glad you liked the swap gifts I sent.
    After looking at some of the things that other people sent, I feel like a piker.
    Thanks for being so patient with me, I'm new at this swap stuff.
    Twowood image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your accordian" Defense Sec'y Donald Rumsfeld image
  • Options
    No thoughts of you being a piker on my part. Quite happy with results of swap. Few of us are Speedy Gonzales, eh!

I know that I am notimage