Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What is the main coin you are seeking for your Registry set this year?

2»

Comments

• Options
    khaysekhayse Posts: 1,336
    > I would like to get a 1972-p Type II Eisenhower in PCGS ms-65 or better

That's probably my second choice. I'm going to look for a 1929-S Walker in MS64.

-KHayse
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still need the three coins mentioned in January. Have not saved a penny though. To busy buying stuff to look at. image

Hey Tony if someone can convince me to be a complete idiot bidder in the Heritage Baltimore Auction that 19D you are looking for will be available. Chances are it will not happen though.

Ken
  • Options
    TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭

<< <i>What is the main coin you are seeking for your Registry set this year? >>

I just started working on a 20th Century Type set (hoping to get it up to Registry quality). I would have an easier time answering the following question:

<< <i>What coin are you not seeking? >>

• Options
    I am looking for a solid 51-P, 51-D, 53-P, 54-P Washington-Carver in PCGS MS66.
    Don

• Options
    TypetoneTypetone Posts: 1,622
    From January, I found my proof 20th Century Morgan and proof T1 Buffalo.

Top on my list right now is a capped bust quarter in PCGS MS62 - MS64. Anyone have one to sell?

Then I have some real choices to make. Do I start to fill in the really hard 19th century types, upgrade my 20th century type set, start on proof seated halves, or work on upgrading my cs Lib Nickel set. So many choices, so little money!!

Greg
  • Options
    Okay, Put me down for all three 1913 T2 Buffalo Nickels. P in MS66, D in MS65, and S in MS64!!image
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have over 20+ holes in my Mercury dime set I would like to get any of them and I would be very happy.image
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    1892-S ms62pl, pcgs of course. If you own this coin, please email me for banking references.
    I brake for ear bars.
  • Options
    Hi Folks,
    Back after 3 months out of town and I'm trying to catch up on the whole coin market and the scuttlebutt. I really like the question and I would of course go for the Walkers.
    33 S in 67
    35 S in 67
    39 P in 68
    41 P in 68
    44 D in 68
    Sorry it's 5 coins, but I'll take any of them!