Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

THE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY. It all over we have the 5th golden ticket . the winner is posted in t

Ok here I go I have won a couple of different coins from this group and I dicided to have my first giveaway and I dicided to make it a christmas give away . Now for the good stuff this is going to be a big givaway. No dont get your hopes up for that elusive million dollar coin .. Sorry I dont have it and if I did I wouldnt give it away. But here is some neat stuff nothing real expensive but neat.

Ok here is the list of stuff im giving away.

1. 1 .68 carat ruby( I believe it is lab created but so what)
2. a Seattle worlds fair medal from 1962 unc IMHO
3. a little bitty gold 1859 fractional currency replica
4. a one ounce christmas silver round
5. a 1986 statue of liberty half dollar proof
6. a MS64 PCI 60% off center lincoln cent no date
7. one 100 korun (1961) from the former checkysolvia currency
8. one 100 korun (1997) from the checz republic UNC currency
9. one 200 korun (1998) from the checz republic UNC currency
10. one 1 pfenning from germany 24k gold plated
11. one 1 euro 24k gold plated
12. 1 1950D lightly toned in red and blue on the rims lincoln cent UNC
13. 1 1962 Proof franklin (sorry this has no cam on it but might go full bell line)
14. 1 1909vdb lincoln cent good at best
15. 1 1945 unc lincoln cent
16. 1 zircon gem 2.5 carats
17. 1 tigers eye .92 carat ( this actually has to small stones in it)
18. 1 amethyst 1.03 carat
19. 1 2002 SAE
20. 1 ancient coin it says its gauaranteed to be 750yo well i would go that far but its your for
free

Well there it is the list I was only going to go for 12 but I went a little over. But anyhow this is for the whole shooting match YES all of these 15 high priced christmas presents. All you need to do is to say "hey let me into your first givaway". YES thats it those little 7 words can win these awsome presents. . Only 1 entry per person one per family the last night to enter is by thursday 9pm New York time (ya im in indiana I did it as new York time to cut down on the confusion)

Have fun and have a merry christmas. The winner will be posted that night I will have my friend draw the name out and I will notify you that same night.

5 more presents have been added .. to now make the total 20 items . merry christmas.

It all over we have the 5th golden ticket. ohh sorry thats williy wonka. LOL anyhow the winner is koinlover. Everybody let koinlover know . ..

I want to thank everybody who entered.

Byron
Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005

Comments