Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Turkey day swap Closed!!

I've been out of the loop for a while, and I'm itching for a swap. I've never hosted one before, but I'm willing to give it a try. If you would like to join, just post to this thread, and your name will be added to the list. We can use the same rules as before (at least I think these were used before). Try to swap some coins in the $35 range with the person who signs up below you. I plan to close this swap on Thursday. So hopefully people can mail their packages over the weekend and eveyone will receive a package before Thanksgiving.

If you fail to mail your package before Thanksgiving, you will be branded a turkey and ridiculed publicly by all of the board members.image Only kidding....image. This date is only a guideline.

If anyone who has run a swap before has any ideas, please send them to me.
Rich

Comments

• Options
    I would like to join this one. I love to swap! image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm game for another one...

am

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    I am ready and able!image
  • Options
    I am in for the swap
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    add me
  • Options
    Add me! *throws peanuts at hookedoncoins*. Be nice, it's my first time/swap imageimageimage
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I hope you don't decide to change the swap order, because I'm about to drop a package in the mail for Tade... imageimageimage

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Sorry, I was supposed to close the swap last night, but I couldn't get on the internet. The official swap order is:

rtg sends to a2labmom
    a2labmom sends to morsund
    morsund sends to tade
    tade sends to nanda
    nanda sends to hookedoncoins
    hookedoncoins sends to cypher and
    cypher sends to rtg.

I hope everyone can get the packages out this weekend.
    Rich
  • Options
    Coins for hookedoncoins is on their way..........

Bye,
    Nanda
  • Options
    Nanda's package to go out Monday.
  • Options
    rtg's package to go out Monday
  • Options
    Moursund's package is all ready and set to hit the PO tomorrow morning.
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay