Home U.S. Coin Forum

The HepKitty finally got her PCGs submission results!!

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
Let me say that I had high hopes for my 2 proofs, until I read what happened to the fella with the 54 Franklin. My 56 I figured pr68dcam, my 63 had some frost weakness on the reverse so I hoped for pr68cam, my 2 Franklin buisness strikes I had down for sure fire ms64's fbl's. Here is what PCGs had to say, all in 5 seconds a coin:
1. 1956 50C Type 2 PR68DC
2. 1963 50C PR68DC
3. 1952 50C MS64FL
4. 1952-D 50C MS62FL

I don't know what happened on the 52d as it is nicer then some of my already slabbed ms64's, but overall the HepKitty is happy, they did me very good on the proofs as the 63 had to of barely made the dcam grade. There is hope for Proof Franklins!
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Great job getting those proofs!
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Great jobimage

Now if you could move the 3 and trade it for the 6 you'd have a 1953 pr68dcam. Or maybe change out the 5 and the 6 for the same results. (lol)image

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Love those DCAM Franklins! Lucy, you had some super results there. I'm sure the '52-D was a small disappointment. However, receiving a PR-68 DCAM vs. PR-68 Cameo more than makes up for that mild disappointment I'm sure. Congratulations! Those are some great results.
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Nice Job, the graders didn't want to have the wrath of Lucy! come down on them, or you took them out and fed them Margaritas!!! Great job!!! image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    Very nice invoice, and good eye. I'm a lousy MS Franklin grader. Good job.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    They must of known of Lucilles Rockin' Radio and figured, this kitty rocks the web.... Thanks DCAMFrankie, this is one of the nicest things you have said!!!!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Good Job Lucille - You rock! image
  • bennybravobennybravo Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭
    Outstanding Job on those PROOFS!Quite impressive.image
  • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    LucyBop- nice results!
    image mike
  • Lucy-
    You just don't read enough of my posts. Perhaps you should take a look at my post to Baseball's thread.

Or perhaps you want to defend a seller receiving a Neutral Feedback for a 12 cent postage due that wasn't the seller's fault as the package was weighed a metered by a postal clerk??
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I don't know anything about Franklins, bit isn't

1956 50C Type 2 PR68DC

a pretty signficant score?

Russ, NCNE
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

It must be nice to see Franklin's light up as DCAM. Nice job
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just lost about a hundred bux on the sale of my 1956 PR67 DCAM. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

<< <i>Or perhaps you want to defend a seller receiving a Neutral Feedback for a 12 cent postage due that wasn't the seller's fault as the package was weighed a metered by a postal clerk?? >>

Its not that I am defending anyone its just you think you have the final say and resort to ranting and raving anytime someone disagrees with you, your comments as everyones are welcomed but you tend to come off as having to always get the last word in.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    Russ PCG's price guide sez $800 for both the 56 and 63 so its not bad.......
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Great job on the proofs Lucy. I really like those proof Franklins.
    There is still hope for the rest of our submissions!

Frank

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file