Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

October SWAP STATUS AND RESULTS

JamieB says his package is ready to go to Tade. Mine is about ready for JamieB. Tade has already sent to bgman.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    Tade, yours is on its way VIA FED EX GROUND. PM me if ya would like tracking number. Thanks !
    Need a Website? E-commerce? Check us out: myurl
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    2labmoms package went out in Tuesdays mail. Hope you like the coins.image

Randy
  • Options
    Oh, boy. Am I first?

I received a very nice custom built package from bgman today. imageimage In it were:

1848 Large Cent F-12 (at least) a candidate for a slab. image
    1909 Barber Half between VG-8 and F-12 (my newest interest and just learning how to grade these image )
    1922 Peace Dollar EF-40 image
    1924 Peace Dollar EF-40 image

Thank you for the great coins, Randy! image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice package, Beth! image

Mine is on the way to JamieB. I'm sending him a barber half, but I don't think it's quite as nice as the one you got image

Oh well, he'll get a nice assortment of coins.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    I received my package from Tade today, a nice selection of coins:
    1889 Indian Cent
    1917, 1918, and 1945 Mercury Dimes
    1942 and 1945 Walking Liberty Half
    1890, 1900-O, 1921, and 1922 Silver Dollars

Thanks for the great coins Tade.

Randy
  • Options
    Nanda's package went out this morning.
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    My package arrived today from JamieB. It was great. No it was awful. The only thing in it was
    4 proof sets, a proof Ike and a 1917 walking liberty.

If we should have another swap, I will volunteer to recieve any package from JamieB,
    as not to have anyone be dissapointed.

I hope you know I am kidding image. JamieB did just fine.

Thank you very much.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭
    HookedOnCoins package went out today......
    imageimage

• Options
    Package for GaCoinNewbie is out on saturday. Hope he will enjoy.
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    I received my package from GAcoinnewbie and I was very pleasantly surprised... I did not expect so much (now I don't think I sent enough to moursundimage). He was nice enough to send me all of the following:

-PCGS PR69DCAM 1984s 25c
    -PCGS PR69DCAM 1984s 50c
    -ANACS PR67 1964 25c

As well as a nice set of nazi coins (one of almost every type). I will be updating them on my "Needs list".

I must say that this is the 2nd REALLY NICE swap package I have received from himimage. And before I received those Proofs, I really wasn't interested in modern proofs... I think that has changed nowimage. Did you make those coins (get them slabbed)?

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    Hi everyone.. I received my package from moursund a couple days ago. I was trying to get a scan of the RAREST thing I have ever seen in a platic holder.... I will save that for last... THE SUSPENSE! OOOOH!

Here they are :
    1936 Buffalo Nickel
    1929 s Liberty Quarter
    1964 Kennedy
    1940 d Merc
    1920 Lincoln
    1912 barber dime
    1908 barber half
    1903 barber quarter
    1906 V Nickel
    1945 washington
    1942 walker
    1923 peace dollar
    1954 franklin1903 IHC

1931 canadian cent
    1958 candian nickel

AND - The the one that took me several looks to pinpoint its true history....

It arrived in a hard platic protective holder. At first it looked like one of the SHRUNKEN pennies..but it was actually larger than a regular penny - thicker too. It was a very red example. IT was a weak strike 1995 d CHOCO penny.

Fabulous. It is definately a keeper!

Thanks moursund!

Sincerely,
    JAMIE
    Need a Website? E-commerce? Check us out: myurl
  • Options
    I am feeling jeleous for jamieB. Those are the coins i needed. But its good to see people getting nice coins.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my coins from hookedoncoins;
    There's a PCGS MS61 88 Morgan,
    57 frankie half,
    and some interesting darkside:
    A couple of modern canadian things (ok, not THAT interesting, but pretty! image),
    and a 1896 French 5 centine,
    and a scary 1941 German 5 pfennig with a swastika. image My first nazi coin.

Good package. Thanks!

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my package from Nanda today.........considering where it had to come from, it made good time from the time I got his PM that it was in the mail until today......... Included in the package was a real nice selection of various darkside coins......filled a few holes in some subsets I had been working on, and gave me more coins for my nephews budding set. Thanks Nanda!

And to Jarrett, I made the 84-S slabs, bought the ANACS.

Go Modern Proofs! RAH RAH RAH!!!
    imageimage

• Options
    Hello,
    Got the package from a2labmom today. Recieved 4 coins from the proof 1969 S-Mint set. The coins are 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents and 25 cents.
    Thanks for the coins.

Bye,
    Nanda