moursund sends to JamieB,
JamieB sends to Tade,
Tade sends to bgman,
bgman sends to a2labmom,
a2labmom sends to nanda,
nanda sends to GaCoinNewbie,
GaCoinNewbie sends to hookedoncoins,
hookedoncoins sends to moursund

Ok, PM the person you are sending to, to obtain the postal address and some idea of what would be a good thing to send. image

Is somebody going to launch another swap? OK, I guess I will.

Same deal as last time. Only "members who have PM enabled" need apply. image

I'll close this and post the send-to list on Monday or so, depending on how many people sign up.

The send-to will probably be in forward or reverse order of how people sign up, but I may randomize them instead, or alpha sort the names or base it on astrological signs. image

We are shooting for around $25 to $30 retail value in coins.

am
100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Count me in.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    I reckon I could go for one this time around....

......for reference, I am a Cancer.
    imageimage

• Options
    Please add me in your list. Thanks
  • Options
    What the hey. Count me in, please. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Count me in.image

Randy
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Not me....never again. Last one has left a Sour taste in my mouth.

Actually thinking of stopping collecting for awhile....

Ray
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray, is that the consolidated swap you are talking about? I'm sorry you are feeling burned out.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    he got spanked and it makes me sick,ray gives gives and gives then people steal all that kindness from him it sucks and makes me ill image
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    To everyone that might happen upon this post, in a fragile world, I pray that all your dreams come true and forever your life is pleasent. Short as it may be (Our life on this planet as we know it) we must do what we can to better what we have, to lay a solid foundation for the future generations be it coin collecting, consideration of others or anything that might be important in your life, we must grow from our experiances and try to overcome all the bad ties that bind us down, break free and sore above the evil. There is NO reason to fight, no reason to get upset, we need to thin about each move we make and be sure it is the right move. I understand we can not please 100% of the people 100% of the time, this is where we must decide where we allow ourselves to be at certain times. Meaning, if we can predetermine where the trouble is, we should keep ourselves away from these situations. Try to avoid the negative vibes and radiate the possitive ones, whatever mood you portray will be contagious to outers, try it...ever see someone crying, and you feel like crying? How about when you walk into a room with people laughing, you tend to laugh right? Try walking around with a smile and you will see that others smile back at you reguardless of the mood they were in 2 seconds prior to meeting you.
    If you understand where I am comming from allow me to employ you to do this, when you go about your life, think not of yourself but of the others around you. Everything you do, should be to help someone else, reguardless of the situation. The reward will come back on you 10 fold, I promise. The bond you develope with the world around you will be much deeper than you could have developed with the "it's all about ME attitude". Look at it this way, if you have 10 people in a group, and you do everything you can for the other 9 in your group, at the same time you will have 9 other people doing there best for you. Now, the flip side, and this is the side that most people work from, you work for yourself, you do everything you can to make your life easier even if it means burning a bridge or two, the other nine people do the same and what you end up with is chaos and people working against each other.

I hope this all makes a little since to some of you, I bid you all a prosperous life,
    Ray and cat
  • Options
    PS. am, I'm sorry all this came to your thread.

Ray
  • Options
    Please add me in this time
  • Options
    Count me in please!
    Need a Website? E-commerce? Check us out: myurl
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this is the list
    (Note, there are a few "newbies" here; They at least have their PM enabled, and I don't want to be an ogre and keep them from the swap. We need fresh blood around here! image
    On the other hand, I sure hope everything goes smoothly...)

October Swap List

moursund sends to JamieB,
    JamieB sends to Tade,
    Tade sends to bgman,
    bgman sends to a2labmom,
    a2labmom sends to nanda,
    nanda sends to GaCoinNewbie,
    GaCoinNewbie sends to hookedoncoins,
    hookedoncoins sends to moursund

Ok, PM the person you are sending to, to obtain the postal address and some idea of what would be a good thing to send. image