Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Long Beach: A $55,000.00 Week

My thanks to those who purchased toned Morgans and modern coins at Long Beach.
I was proud of my work going into the show and am appreciative of those who support my business.
I promise to continue improving my skills and will not disapoint.
Good day.

Comments

  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    This should be an interesting thread.image

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Huh? Not sure who Coin Dr is or if he is implying he 'doctored' the bulk of the toned coins at Long Beach but, the Texas Bullion booth had some incredible PCGs slabbed toned Morgans down to Lincolns. The rainbows on these Lincolns were the most beautiful Lucy has EVER seen. Anyone that went to that booth wont forget it! Tonelovers, this stuff was awesome!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭
    I know exactly what he is implying... and he is trying to piss off a lot of people. As for tonekiller's coins... I have seen them too... imageimage... pure eyecandy.

    -Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,225 ✭✭
    If CoinDr was 1% as good as he claims he is, then he wouldn't have had to come to this forum asking for business.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 25,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be the weekend when the troll(s) come out to play.

    Tonekiller's Lincolns were stunning! I enjoyed looking at that 1941 with that reverse swirling green/maroon lusterous toning! Cool coin.

    One deal that caught me by surprise at Long Beach is the shortage of AT stuff. It's mostly been pulled off the market, from what I saw (other than the typical screaming in your face stuff).

    I doubt if anyone earned even bus fare "making" and then holdering and then selling AT at Long Beach.
    It was the REAL coins that was garnering the attention and sales.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies and Gents!. As for the Troll Doctor.....please go away.

    TBT
  • Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Coin Dr. let's see some pictures of your work! I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing a few photos.....

    jom
  • Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,225 ✭✭
    He claims lots as his work. Too bad his work is easy to spot.

    Hey CoinDr, is your brother still into coins?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file