Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Mini Flag Give-away-it's over, done, finished :-)

Well,,, what I have here are three little American flags weaved using beads. About the size of a stamp, maybe little bigger I guess. I made them to go on a key chain. In a months time a made 60 of them and today gave all but three away to the people a the local park for the 9-11 remembrance. So I figured I'd give a few away here also. So if you'd like one just post a reply and tomorrow morning I will draw at random three winners(if there's more than three entries). Ummmm,, maybe I'll toss in some silver to boot, just to keep it on the up and up for this board.

John

pm me if you really want one, a buck or two would sure cover the materials I used to make them.
Need something designed and 3D printed?

Comments

• Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    Hi John,

Please put my name into your drawing. I'd be honored to put it on my keychain.

Bill
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Please include me... You made 60 of them? How long did that take?

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    Jarrett, it takes me about an hour and to make one. That's at a lazy pace with plenty of side tracking going on. Just a time killer for me because I've got plenty of it. Nice break to work on something that can be finished in short order. I've made a few pieces with many thousands of beads and many weeks of planning. I've sold those and have a couple more in the works to save for the material for a proof seated dollar weave about a in foot diameter and made with silver and onyx. Should be coooooooolllllimage If that goes well it's an proof cameo IH cent in copper and brass.
  • Options
    Hi John,

Please enter me into your giveaway. I've seen some beaded flags, and they are really cool looking!

Susan

• Options
    Hey can I get one . I wont keep for myself I will send it to my brother in Afghanistan. It will be his little part of America that came from America

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    Hi. Would love to see your work and would use it proudly. Please include me in the drawing.

God Bless America

Kris
    "I haven't understood anything since "Party" became a verb."

"I think I have finally lived long enough to realize that the big man in the sky aint talking" Ogden Nash

"When all you got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"
  • Options
    John,

Please consider my name for one of the American Flags. It would be my pleasure and my honor to have one on my key chain.

Thanks for the chance. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    Hi John, Please include me in the drawing. I would love to put one on my keychain. Thanks. Troy
  • Options
    Simple enough, not to many people, just seven, everyone wins. Each of you PM me you addy and I'll make a few more and send them out.

John
  • Options
    Heck!......... I see I was too late......... if you would like to sell me one for a home here in Norway please PM me and let me know.
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi John,

Received the flag and the merc today. What a surprise! You made my day image Thanks so much. The flag is very pretty image

Best regards,

Susan

• Options
    Hi John,

I also received my Flag and Merc today. This is a very nice flag (and the Merc ain't too bad either image ). It looks real nice on my key chain! Thank you!!! image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    hi,
    please include me in the drawling
    thanks,
    brian
    Brian
  • Options
    I ogt my flag today its so cool . its going out to my brother in afghanistan. thanks so much

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    Great, glad you liked them.
  • Options
    Very thoughtful of you John.
    Please add my name to your list. It'll be attached to our American flag in the front window! Twowood
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a really neat thing to do, John, and I'm sorry I missed out.

You may want to edit the thread title and/or initial message in the thread, so let people know that THE GIVE-AWAY IS OVER (unless it isn't over, in which case I'd LOVE to have one of your little bead-flags! image )

Hey, maybe you can post an image of one of your bead flags, so those of us who didn't get one can at least see one. image

thanks,

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Okay I will correct that accordingly. Maybe I just look at the date a little more than I should :-)
  • Options
    Please put my name in the drawing, thanks!

Tim
    Kennedy Halves, Early Silver Commemorative, Modern proof gold eagles, proof sets, Modern Commemorative, Chinese coins, Australia Sovereign and Modern, British Sovereign, and Euros.
    HI: I know that I am late again at any thing I do but if you could would you please include me in your draw as I live in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada, which is apart of USA as far as I am consered, as we live right next to Soo Michagan, just a hop skip and jump across the bridge, so I would me more than honerd to use one of these, Thanks "D"
    Selling Due to failing health!!!!