Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

September Moursund hosted SWAP: Updates and Results

Package to JohnK on the way!image

am
100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    moursund:

Coins off to you this evening. Hope You will like them.

Take Care: Ken
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Shipped to Danarchy today.image

Hope ya like them.

Randy
  • Options
    UncleJoeUncleJoe Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Shipped to Fairlaneman today. Hope you approve.

Joe.
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traderbobz,

I'll be sending a package your way tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAN! I already got Fairlainman's package (he only lives up the road from me image )

I was hoping to score a pcgs merc or 2; instead, he sent me some REALLY sweet raw coins:

38 and 39-S mercs, probably MS 64
    03 IH cent (says AU, and probably is)
    07 barber dime, looks VF,
    and a few better date wheaties for good measure

Great package!

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    got the coims today 1922,1923,1924 peace dollars liberty halve 1 nickle and 2 ih and a pr70fly realy liked the fly wonder if PCGS will grade it?
    package to morganbaber going out today.

johnk
  • Options
    Package to LanLord going out today. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    I recieved my package from JohnK today. I must have recieved form him before, because the express mail package and exclusively PCGS coins seemed familiar. According to the PCGS "Daily price guide" , he sent $80.00 worth of coins. We all know that the online guide is high, but certainly the $80 is a lot closer thatn the $30 we were supposed to send. THANK YOU JOHNK! A great bunch of stuff.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    unclejoe, just a update so you know i did not forget,i ALMOST,have your package ready,i am waiting on 1 item to show up,before i send it to you, but it should go out by tuesday wensday at the latest image
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received the Package from Uncle Joe today. Eight Coins sent that included a assortment of USA and Foriegn Coins. A Nice 1834 Large Cent and the four Foriegn Coins are the Favorites. I think Uncle Joe is trying to switch me to the Dark Side !!

Thank You Very Much for the fine selection of Coins. image

Ken
  • Options
    Landlord,
    my package has arrived,thanks for the large cent and 1908 dime,i think i will try and collect the large cents now! cool coins image
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a2labmom,

Thank you again for the package. Beth took real nice care of me with a group of Merc. Dimes, Proof Roosies and an assortment of Lincoln cents.

Thanks, Tom.
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I just received the package I received from morganbarber and WOW! Many times in these swaps I get many mediocre coins, a few times I have just got one or two NICE coins. This time, I got a whole bunch of NICE coinsimage. Here is what I got:

-(3) 1977 10-rouble Soviet Olympic commems with nice rim toning on two (90% silver on eachimage)
    -1883 MS61 (raw) liberty nickel (NICE!)
    -1955 BU Silver Quarter
    -1976 PCGS MS64 Silver Kennedy
    -1943 PCGS AU55 Walker (with NICE original toning)
    -1887-O Morgan in AU+

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thank you so much! Couldn't of got a nicer package!

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    UncleJoeUncleJoe Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Received my package from TRADERBOBZ.

It contained a PCGS MS Silver Kennedy, a PCGS Proof Roosevelt , a nice circulated Barber Dime and several different MS Lincolns.

Thank you for a nice selection of different coins.

Joe.
  • Options
    I received my package from danarchy. You know how they say good things are worth waiting for? Well, this was/is one of those good things. image Only one word (and several emoticons) can sum it up...

imageimageWOW!!! imageimage

Now, don't all you guys go getting jealous of my package. I'll tell you what I got, but only if you promise to behave yourselves. image Ok, you promise? I'll tell you then. I got:

1982-S PCGS PR69DCAM Commem Wahsington Half (I'm gonna use it to read the paper in tonight image )
    1989-S Proof Commemorative Congressional Half (I didn't even know this coin existed image )

Thank you for such a wonderful package. image

A very happy,
    labmom imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    Package to TADE ready to go. THis is my first SWAP - I hope I did OK. Thanks everyone, this is FUN!
    Need a Website? E-commerce? Check us out: myurl
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JamieB, the only thing is, this is the results thread for last months' swap. image

I'll start another for this month's!

am
  • Options
    WOOOOOPS! My fault. image
    Need a Website? E-commerce? Check us out: myurl