Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mrs Havershams Lost Coins!!!! Tons of PR69!

First, here is her horde of coins.....First Link!

The same person also has a ton of MS69 coins, I will post the link for the auctions, Mrs. Havershams is the first few but check out the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...10th pages. Every single coin is PR 69!!!
Second Link

Enjoy!
-David

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I always get a kick out of their auctions. They sell billions of moderns that are all PR69 and start them at 1¢. I think they gave up long ago worrying about all the negs they get.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Be afraid. Be very afraid. Freddy Kreuger had fewer victims.
  • Options
    I tried to see what the negs were about and mostly it was the shipping charges... if you buy more than one coin, he still charges the postage charge for each individual auction. You could win 10 of his auctions he will still charge you 10x2.50=$25 and ship in one box.

The other complaints stated the coin was not pr69.

I did get a kick out of the auctions. He had some good prices for some older modern coins... I wonder if they are cleaned??

-David
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    One thing I find contradicting... in the title it says "UNSEARCHED," however in the description it says:

"We do guarantee that we have not searched through these old Wheat pennies."

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    They are good !
    Or is it he or she?
  • Options
    Hmmmm, I wonder how they know they're all old wheat pennies?image I think the seller is a crook and wouldn't even think about touching one of his auctions.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    I use "he" but I can't be sure...although the quote at the bottom does sa:
    "Produced By: Michael Bauer for Antiquity Bureau"... whatever that means :-)

-Dave
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    So what you are all saying is this is a crooked dealer, overgraded coins and excessive shipping cost.
    So, all in all do you think its a good deal ? image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    It's hard to pass up an auction that goes for .01 but I think I would pass on this seller.

-Dave
  • Options
    Freddy Kreuger had fewer victims
    geez, he had less fathers!image
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    WHAT?!?!?! NO references to HAROLD in all this ??? russ, you let us down, dude!

K S
  • Options
    His? kennedy half collection should be sent to PCGS so russ has another set to try and beatimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file