Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Time for another SWAP --- CLOSED, SEND-TO LIST POSTED

THIS ONE IS CLOSED... if you missed it, START ANOTHER ONE!!! image

Here's the send list: NOTE, I just now decided to leave out the new members, who also happen to not have PM enabled. I would hate to have somebody not send a package, and somebody get stiffed in this swap, so sanmary and tade, please post some more, establish some history around here, and get in on the next swap, ok? Sorry...

Moursund sends to johnk
who sends to morganbarber
who sends to hookedoncoins
who sends to sealyp
who sends to bgman
who sends to danarchy
who sends to a2labmom
who sends to lanlord
who sends to traderbobz
who sends to unclejoe
who sends to fairlaneman
who sends to moursund

I hope this is right...

----------

Ok, I'll facilitate this one. image

Standard sort of thing, around $25-$30 swap value.

On Monday (probably), I'll "close" this swap, and post the send-to list. It will be based on the order people posted to this thread, but may be in REVERSE ORDER! BWAHAHAHAHA!

So, I will either send to or receive from the person who posts under me. I'll let you all know that when I close the swap.

OK?

Then everyone should send the package within a week or so, just as usual. Some may take longer, as usual. image

Thanks,
am
100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try this Finally. Please remind Me when you post who to send too.

PS: Bet you cannot guess what you will get.
  • Options
    UncleJoeUncleJoe Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭
    Sign me up. My first.

Joe.
  • Options
    hey bud count me in,as its been a year since my last swap image
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested, are there some general guidelines? what kind of coin? Since I've never done this before I don't want to send something that is way out in left field (2500 lincoln cents for instance) image.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lanlord, the best bet is to PM the person you are sending to, and get a sense of what they would or wouldn't like.

Other than that, if you are going to send some "far out" coins, you might want to send some "normal" ones also. image

Some people go out and buy coins to send in these swaps. Others (including me) usually have enough duplicates and extras on hand to put together a package.

Some people send 1 or 2 coins, some people send a whole bunch of coins in a package.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Count me in, please. These are always fun. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    geez, that was so hard huh?!? Well, guess if no one minds I too will have to join in.
    Thanks for running this one!!!

dan
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Count me in.image

Randy
  • Options
    As a new member, I would like to participate.
  • Options
    Sign me up on the reverse list! image
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    I'll be in, but I'm running out of stuff to swap. Maybe I'll get crap in this swap and will thus have more to swap next time.image
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    put me inimage
  • Options
    First time for everything......I'm in
  • Options
    OK, that's probably enough... I'll post the official SEND TO list later today, and PM everyone... I hope everyone has PM enabled...

SO IT IS CLOSED!!! CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
  • Options
    Here's the send list: NOTE, I just now decided to leave out the new members, who also happen to not have PM enabled. I would hate to have somebody not send a package, and somebody get stiffed in this swap, so sanmary and tade, please post some more, establish some history around here, and get in on the next swap, ok? Sorry...

Moursund sends to johnk
    who sends to morganbarber
    who sends to hookedoncoins
    who sends to sealyp
    who sends to bgman
    who sends to danarchy
    who sends to a2labmom
    who sends to lanlord
    who sends to traderbobz
    who sends to unclejoe
    who sends to fairlaneman
    who sends to moursund

I hope this is right... image

am
  • Options

• Options
    Even though I didn't make this one, I will shoot for the next. I should have asked before,
    what is PM?image

Just a note, last night I was at a coin club meeting (second time) and a dealer who has beratted slabing showed us
    a slabed coin of his, a quarter from ICG. I know now he does like easy graders, but only when
    he sells. Some reason I didn't like the man when I met him.

He did mention a book called Cherry Picks or something like that. What is that book?
  • Options

<< <i>Even though I didn't make this one, I will shoot for the next. I should have asked before, what is PM?image Just a note, last night I was at a coin club meeting (second time) and a dealer who has beratted slabing showed us a slabed coin of his, a quarter from ICG. I know now he does like easy graders, but only when he sells. Some reason I didn't like the man when I met him. He did mention a book called Cherry Picks or something like that. What is that book? >>

Tade,

PM is private messages. You need to click on the profile button at the top right of the screen and about half way down the screen click on the yes radio button to allow private messages.

• Options
    B&#@$#@it!!!! I'll stick to better forums as$#@$le!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>B&#@$#@it!!!! I'll stick to better forums as$#@$le!!!!!! >>

What is this supposed to mean? Are you a troll?

am
  • Options
    No, I'm not a troll. You've proven me correct that you are incapable of posting the rules of the swap and immature as well.
  • Options
    Prozac