Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Ballaboveall...you look like a "wanna-be" thug if that's you in your sig...

2»

Comments

• Options
    ah THito we just tring to have a little fun dont get your panties in a wad. How do you know thats really his pic? "Trev-aman" might be someone completely different. Oh I guess its all the posts he has made! Ok we had our fun. Now its time to get serious (hangs head in shame and frowns) imageimageimage
    Ref. TopofOhio, CoachVinny, THiTo, beasport, bobstar
  • Options

<< <i>There's a difference between a wanna-be thug on the internet who collects cards...than a thug walking the streets of L.A. or a wanna-be... >>

I can vouch for that one. I was at the recording studio and one of the groups we deal with are GD's. Another guy came over and was running his mouth (sort of bragging) and was claiming something that he wasn't. Well, that group wanted to take him outside and have a little talk with him (if you know what I mean). We had to pull them to the side and talk them out of it. We made the other guy leave. These same three are on trial with 17 others and are facing 10 years to life (Federal time). That's definately something you don't want to play with, because they play for keeps.
  • Options
    Why wuz y'all hatin on my boi?? Don't get sprayed.

h2o 4 Life - and that's real.
    Don't get sprayed! h2o 4 life