Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Ballaboveall...you look like a "wanna-be" thug if that's you in your sig...

Ok, not trying to be mean or anything...but if you threw up some sort of fake a$$ signs like that in a REAL gang neighborhood...you would be grass, and they'd be smoking you. Sorry, but give me a break...

Comments

• Options
    AiRjOrDaN22AiRjOrDaN22 Posts: 2,038 ✭✭
    I know i made a post about that before...LoL an hes is 15! Wow he would be wearing a suit after 1st day of school in a real school...
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    dude hes right u would be toast YOUR WHITE
  • Options
    Not to mention he looks like hes 11 or 12 honestly not to be mean....
    Tradelist
  • Options
    looks like he was just throwing up a peace sign to me.

• Options
    I USED TO TRY TO TALK AND WRITE LIKE A THUG BUT NO MORE...I AM A LITERATE ENGLISH PERSON
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    But, that's the beside the point with what he's "throwing up"...the fact of the matter is that he's a wanna-be thug...he'd get eaten alive...
  • Options
    CPA- Sinze whenz are youz tring too talkzz writez...............image
  • Options
    LoL its a funny pic school if he went to mine I would give him 2 days at the most...
    Tradelist
  • Options
    Dang then I guess every kid in l.a is a thug, because we got a bunch of kids in baseball caps with white t-shirts running around.

• Options
    Did he steal that Phillies cap from a Fabolous video?

Jeff
  • Options
    There's a difference between a wanna-be thug on the internet who collects cards...than a thug walking the streets of L.A. or a wanna-be...
  • Options
    cpandeaz- youre english? awesome. Ive never traded with an english person before. image
    Rest in peace Josh, we'll all miss you
  • Options
    Give the kid a break, LOL. We all look stupid as kids, that's why our parents laughed at us. As a parent I see that a lot clearly now. The problem is, if your a kid, your not cool unless you wear your pants 10 sizes to big and they are around your knees, and wear your lid to the side. It's cool to be a white kid and look like some innercity thug from the streets, LOL. Give him time, he will grow out of it. I cringe at my teenage pictures. I grew up in the 80s, now that's a real freak show.
    Dodgamatic's Cards

REFS: Patman2011, swides, Raf12, PullKing, TeamKansas, Jeffo81
  • Options
    Just because a kid wears a philly hat and throws a peace sign means he's a wannabe thug? I know his chain was killing it, but he's far from a thug or even a wannabe thug in my book. Look at kobe his rookie year............. people actually thought tupac really died and became kobe. Kobe is far from a thug, but his bald head look sure made him look like one back in 96.

• Options
    IM NOT ENGLISH I MEANT I AM USING MY ENGLISH SKILLS KNOW
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    battier, you better be kiddin'.......
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    I'am a thug..........I drive a love bug............I work with electrial boxes with lugs..........and I can ryhme faster than a slug..........image
  • Options
    LMAO
    I just saw his pic
    That is just too funny
  • Options
    Can someone link me his pic............also, who cares what he looks like......he might be the man in his hood.......give him props.
  • Options

<< <i>I'am a thug..........I drive a love bug............I work with electrial boxes with lugs..........and I can ryhme faster than a slug..........image >>

You can't rhyme for sh*t,
    you got your wig split,
    I'm ready to hold it steady
    Speakin of hold it steady
    You can hold my nuts steady and then
    I can stick my dick in you like a machette...if you're a girl...
    If you're a girl then you're in my world...and I will kill anybody...
    That means...you her, or him
    I'm blastin off
    Your a$$ is soft
    so I'm startin to jackoff
    cuz I'm so horny and your lyrics are so corny...
    that they bore me and I woke up too late this morning...
    Whatchu wanna get done to your chest plate?
    eradicate and get your flesh ate
    Easily done, here it is...
    A freestyle...no need to write sh*t...cuz when I write sh*t...
    Ya'll like to bite sh*t...
    that's why the streets light up when I write stuff...
    Go and see I'm an invincible MC...
    if you don't believe it then why dont you try to convince me
    that your deeper than me...
    which I hope you would hope to be...
    but hopefully I will rock globally
    And nationwide, that's why my a$$ is so wide...
    That's why your a$$ just died on the passenger's side...
    like a fu^ken ride...
    when it got shot up by a driveby
    When I drove by 5 times and gave it 5 tries
    and still missed it
    i got a fu^ken mental illness and gentle stillness,
    violence with complete silence..
    I'll choke you,
    and then I'll guarantee you I'll out smoke you

See....it's easy to write lyrics and be a "thug"...I did...and I could probably be a rapper...but hey, I don't rap...and none of you would be able to beat me in a "battle" anyway...LOL image
  • Options
    derrick, that was HORRIBLE!!

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    You took that from clint black's new CD.........image
  • Options
    image Lets see you out-do me then sucka...image
  • Options
    i have to admitt derrick yours was horrible .at least his rhymed lol. You sound like a white dude trying to bust a rhyme lol
    Im looking for 2001 fleer premium rookies and gameused that i don;t have for the sets im putting together.

iv traded with: rooks
  • Options
    LMAO Derrick...
  • Options

<< <i>i have to admitt derrick yours was horrible .at least his rhymed lol. You sound like a white dude trying to bust a rhyme lol >>

I should know cus im a white dude. I can;t rhyme for crap
    Im looking for 2001 fleer premium rookies and gameused that i don;t have for the sets im putting together.

• Options
    I am a white dude, but don't talk smack to me unless you can outdo me...now can you dig that?!

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    lol I think that wanna be thug could out do that one lol j/k

• Options
    lol...probably could. Hell, I was just doing it for fun anyway...imageimage
  • Options
    Wtf Is up! I can't go one hour with out bein on here. Is there soemthin wrong with wherin some ice? $hit.... This place is crazy. You come on here to get judged, thats cool. kinda o wait.. didnt we come here to trade? No we didnt we came here to talk about what kind of mail day we had, or how they feel every frecken day. " o i slept well last nite" or some dumb@$s $hit like that. You guys should worry bout yourself. This place is waq.

Trev-Aman
  • Options
    k first of all id like to say all you guys are actin like a bunch of a.s.s holes- you don't even know him- you have no right to say that s.h.i.t, trevor happens to be a good friend of mine, and a real classy guy. besides why you guys bringin that up in a buy/sell/trade forum.

-Jeff

• Options
    I got your back bro........there just playa hatin'. ..............I know how ya feel............

To all the haters out there.........image
  • Options
    LMAO! First of all, I'm not judging anyone...I'm just having a little fun with some humor. Why can't anyone lighten up these days? If I went out and wore some "ice" it'd melt...image Some people...*shakes head*...imageimage
  • Options
    thx vinsan,psa
  • Options
    lol........derrick........it's cool man.........

People can't get props anymore....I remember back in pre-school.......I was the mac daddy.......now......I'am not...........
  • Options
    Well.......Time for bed..............

ballaboveall.......check my website.......if you see anything you like, just lmk.......

later peeps.........I'am out......

Tradelist
  • Options
    Yeah, I know whatcha sayin...YO! image riiiiiiiiiight...image

Sh*t...when I was in my diapers...I was throwing up gang signs to other babies...and they'd get scared and start crying to their Mommy and stuff...I mean...I didn't play no games! bwaha...image
  • Options
    Yeah guys you should feel bad...
    Trevor is a very nice young man, he is a straight A student and a member of the Golf Team and Honnor Society. But in his spare time he is thugged out fo sheeie, ja herd ! Just koolin on the block wit da homies and them hoes, word. Im Out G's, watch out for 5-0
  • Options
    Sh!t y'all, I remember making/wearing my huggies baggy, and kickin it in the crib with a bottle of juice image.
  • Options
    Yeah...lol...

Rollin down tha SKREET smokin candy cigs...sippin on baby milk....laaaaaaaid baaack...wit my toys in my seat and my seat on my toys....

helllllllllllllllllllll yeahhhhhhhhh...
  • Options
    LMAO

• Options
    derrick, thats fo sheazy

lol

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    sheet, you playa's given bread a hard time, all da main wont is to be a daddy on the blk. Yo u talk a good game but if bread cum to yo res. he be pop'n caps right and left. Caint you see the man is a terror! He got da eyes of a killer, and plays a dam fine game of rock, paper, sizzors. Welcome to da hood G. Dont make me repeat. Dam where is Supergreg when u need em?

Peace
    Memphis Mac Daddyimage
    Ref. TopofOhio, CoachVinny, THiTo, beasport, bobstar
  • Options
    lol memphis mack daddy

• Options
    yall leave him alone.just cause yall dont like his style dont mean he cant.
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options

<< <i>IM NOT ENGLISH I MEANT I AM USING MY ENGLISH SKILLS KNOW >>

Lmao......

No, I dont Know if you are now......imageimage
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    good call kbryant
  • Options
    C'mon everybody... we all know that haters of REAL players receive zero respect... so if y'all are hatin' on what you consider to be a wannabe player/thug, you REALLY need to find another hobby image

<-- is not a player, but crushes like 2 image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236

<< <i>k first of all id like to say all you guys are actin like a bunch of a.s.s holes- you don't even know him- you have no right to say that s.h.i.t, trevor happens to be a good friend of mine, and a real classy guy. besides why you guys bringin that up in a buy/sell/trade forum.

-Jeff >>

damn i agree...

Derrick, why u are tryin to embarrass someone else for no reason? is it to make yourself look "cooler" or what? this kid did nothing to u and wtf is so bad about his pic? how can u make fun of someone for having the balls to put his pic up on the board when i have never seen a pic of your ugly a$$... u don't think people can make fun of u because u swear u listen to heavy metal, yet always "try" to rap... u talk about how u can't hold your liquor, yet u still drink... u are pressed on Kobe and Chipper nuts and u try to defend them with all your opinions, yet somehow, someway, someone proves u wrong... it's pretty sad to see u talk sh!t about a 15 year old u don't even know and did absolutely nothing to u... post your pic and let us say a few things about u... i just don't see the point of this thread...
    imageimageimageimageimage