Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Grandmother's estate

2»

Comments

• Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    careful, shiro! you may be quoting out of context. here's what jadecoin actually said: <<I agree 100% that "earlycoins" should have mentioned the 1795's problem. I just looked at the auction in question. I CAN'T speak for them, but it does mention an attempt to "scrape off the scratches" and a "shiny area" - things we did mention to them.>> maybe jade-coin thinks this was sufficient?

just pointing out again that i don't think the desc. fooled anyone to believe the coin was "original". but you have been correct since day 1 that others may disagree. bottom line for me is this, dudes. i don't know whether any of the deb's stories or the forum's stories are true. i might not care. the coins i got from "deb" were terific, and 100% original. others agree (pos. f.b.)

IS there, or IS THERE NOT proof that the "deb" listings were written with intent to deceive?

if you have PROOF, you should share it with us, because then would for sure smack of "scam". anything less than "proof", & doug may just have to settle for that field goal, and a tie score.

K S
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I'll take a tie -- for now -- until somebody discovers or admits that they got screwed.

Doug
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    doggone preseason games. i'm ready for some football!!! GO BEARS.

K S
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I was looking for another thread and found this one. How I miss reading eBay lot descriptions!
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Blast from the past!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.... really the PAST....Lately a few of these old threads have resurfaced....this one is a good one... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was great seeing all those "old timers'" posts and reliving smoe fun times! Thanks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file