Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

With sexy tennis star

For this kind of money I would hope the sexy tennis star comes with the coin.

With sexy tennis star
Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Comments

• Options
    Anna Kournikova? Who?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Some1 actually bid image poor soul
  • Options
    I get it now, it appears they are selling the whole deal with pcgs. If you win you win the whole contract with the tennis star and PCGS to get the coins autographed and graded so you can sell them.

What will they think of next?
    Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    Look at Braddick bidding on it like he's holding his breath hoping the page doesn't refresh with "reserve met"
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anna Kournikova? Who? Cameron Kiefer >>

I'd sure hope it was her image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    "Coins will be graded Proof 69 and MS-69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service and encapsulated with custom signature cards"

I'm glad PCGS has already guaranteed the grades! I'd sure be disappointed in seeing a PR-68 in the lot. Not to mention that AU-58 slider because the uncirc was mishandled and fingerprinted... I wonder if we can get those kinds of guarantees?
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    I think Braddick is just bidding for the sexy tennis superstar. To hell with the coins! image
    Matt
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least Kournikova would be "guaranteed" sexy like the guranteed 69s... she made it to PlayBoy image (not that I was able to see why, or anything... just something my innocent teenage mind was informed)
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Every time I read one of his auctions my brain hurts... I can never figure out what he's selling.

I also don't see where it says that it's a sexy female tennis star. image
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Probably one of the Williams sisters.

1,000 Limited Edition autographed coins featuring the 1996 Tennis U.S. Silver Dollar Commem issued for the Atlanta Olympics. Also includes official certificates plus photos. Take a good look at the Tennis coin. This is a very exciting deal with lots of potential for major national PR and a very profitable outcome for all concerned. Coins will be graded Proof 69 and MS-69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service and encapsulated with custom signature cards.

So the coins and grading fee's are included I guess.
    You get a mix of 1,000 pcgs pr69 or ms69 1996 Tennis U.S. Silver Dollar Commem's. $275 and $150 ea. in the pcgs price guide. Then add for the signature.

Sounds like a good deal I guess. *shrugs*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file