Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS posted my grades!

darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
I just looked and they posted my grades(invoice #340673). No big surprises here but I am relieved they all graded close to what I expected. image mike
    1891cc $10 obverse , reverse-PCGS graded MS62
      1913 $10 obverse , reverse-PCGS graded AU-58
        1802 large cent obverse , reverse-PCGS graded VG-10
          1835 dime obverse , reverse-PCGS graded AU55
            1834 over inverted 3 I have no pictures of-PCGS graded AU55

Comments

• Options
              Good job! Was that the economy service? If so, fast turn-around!

Cameron Kiefer
            • Options
              Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
              What day were they received at PCGS??

Did you use economy??

Thanks
            • Options
              toyonakatarotoyonakataro Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
              No bodybags?
              Congratsimage
            • Options
              DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
              Darktone,

Those are all beauties, but I love the dime. What a nice coin.image
              Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
              and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
            • Options
              Thanks guy's. No I did not use economy. I used regular service because I had two gold coins valued over the $300 economy limit and the dime and half dime are right about $300 and the large cent is a variety S240 which I am not sure of the value but I have heard it is a R-3+ to an R-4+ coin so I thought that might also be over the $300 limit. mike image
            • Options
              jtrykajtryka Posts: 797
              Congrats Mike! I must say I am a little surprised at the Indian, I thought that would have been at least MS-60, though there may be a rub that you can't see as well in the photo. That Lib is really nice!
            • Options
              prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
              That dime sure is sharp, pretty nice... imageimage

• Options
              Jeff- I think the indian will get an MS grade if submitted a couple of times. The hair curl on the temple has a light rub but most of the lower ms graded coins have this same rub. I will most likely crack it out and include it in my NGC submission I am getting ready. If I do I will let you know how it grades. And yes the dime sure is nice! much nicer than alot of MS coins. mike image
            • Options
              PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
              Seems you proved the theory that all early 19th century coins get body bagged false.
            • Options
              RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
              Nice results and nice call on how they would grade your coins. Fast turnaround? Three-plus weeks and waiting on my latest submission of five coins ...
            • Options
              IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
              Mike, it looks to my untrained eye that they called those coins right on, I know nothing about gold but nice looking coins.
            • Options
              braddickbraddick Posts: 23,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
              I could easily find a home for that VG10 large cent when you tire of it!

peacockcoins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
            Emoji
            Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
            Drop image/file