Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Next year's World's Fair of Money....

PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭
Will it be in Baltimore, July 30 - Aug 3, 2003?

Joe
The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image

Comments

• Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    thanx for the up date Joe

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    ANA future conventions

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Only two out of ten shows are scheduled to be on the West coast, with just a couple in the central states. The rest are on the East coast. Something is a little wrong with this picture. I think the ANA should try to give equal time to all three areas.
    Matt
  • Options
    I have been to the last 5 Summer ANA shows. The furthest I have traveled was to Portland Oregon, and being from South Carolina, that was a long trip for anyone. It was a nice vacation though. Since then, I've been to Chicago, Philly, Atlanta, and New York. I've always wanted to go to California, so I'm looking forward to that trip, and with Charlotte in the spring, that will be nice and close. Anyhow, I think the ANA should pick 5 major cities and alternate them every other year, while picking smaller cities to visit during the off years. That would give more people an opportunity to see what the ANA show is all about and would be easier on the dealers returning to certain cities possibly. I heard this idea last weekend in New York. Maybe something like that could happen?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file