Strange feedback
I have been called a lot of things, but a doily.
way. I can't even come up with a typo to fit that. I'm going to go get a bag and cut some eye holes in it
before the next show.
Scott M
Everything is linear if plotted log-log with a fat magic marker
Comments
-
Could be very nice "deal" from somebody with typing skills similar to mine.

Russ, NCNE0 -
Well, hello Doily. WELL, HELLO DOILY, it's so nice to have you back where you belong! You're looking swell Doily............
0 -
Maybe the forum, circa 2017, can help.
1 -
According to urban dictionary:
A doily is an elderly person, predominantly female, although some men, usually closet or repressed homosexuals0 -
I have had worse. I sold a guy a coin and after receiving it he messaged me he wanted to return it because he didn't agree with the grade, I told him I would take it back but the grade was assigned by PCGS and not me, I said to evaluate the coin yourself. Needless to say I didn't hear back from him but his feedback was:
"Five stars smoke weed everyday"
No mention of the Walking Liberty half I sold him.0 -
Hoo boy.
0 -
I remember looking at someone's coins on eBay roughly 5 years ago but didn't buy anything from them because whenever a buyer had bad feedback for them their only response was "lose the skirt!".
"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"
"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown0 -
Obviously, the original feedback referenced the old doily slab....surprised no one has mentioned that....Cheers, RickO
2 -
@ricko said:
Obviously, the original feedback referenced the old doily slab....surprised no one has mentioned that....Cheers, RickOI knew that you would come through, Ricko!
1 -
@ricko said:
Obviously, the original feedback referenced the old doily slab....surprised no one has mentioned that....Cheers, RickOCome on Ricko~ It would be more fun to see Scott gets" a bag and cut some eye holes in it
before the next show." lol
1
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum


