Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Strange feedback

Very nice doily...

I have been called a lot of things, but a doily.image Please someone tell me that makes sense in some
way. I can't even come up with a typo to fit that. I'm going to go get a bag and cut some eye holes in it
before the next show.

Scott M
Scott M

Everything is linear if plotted log-log with a fat magic marker

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Could be very nice "deal" from somebody with typing skills similar to mine.image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    Well, hello Doily. WELL, HELLO DOILY, it's so nice to have you back where you belong! You're looking swell Doily............image
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the forum, circa 2017, can help.

o:)

• Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to urban dictionary:
    A doily is an elderly person, predominantly female, although some men, usually closet or repressed homosexuals

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had worse. I sold a guy a coin and after receiving it he messaged me he wanted to return it because he didn't agree with the grade, I told him I would take it back but the grade was assigned by PCGS and not me, I said to evaluate the coin yourself. Needless to say I didn't hear back from him but his feedback was:
    "Five stars smoke weed everyday"
    No mention of the Walking Liberty half I sold him.

• Options

Hoo boy.

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember looking at someone's coins on eBay roughly 5 years ago but didn't buy anything from them because whenever a buyer had bad feedback for them their only response was "lose the skirt!". :D

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Obviously, the original feedback referenced the old doily slab....surprised no one has mentioned that....Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko said:
    Obviously, the original feedback referenced the old doily slab....surprised no one has mentioned that....Cheers, RickO

I knew that you would come through, Ricko!

• Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:

Come on Ricko~ It would be more fun to see Scott gets" a bag and cut some eye holes in it
    before the next show." lol :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file