Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who is going to the Chicago show?

CoinobsessedCoinobsessed Posts: 165 ✭✭✭✭

I am getting my submissions organized for the show. What do you think of the dealer trade day?

Answers

  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 12,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Will be there Thursday

  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2026 11:18PM

    I might go?
    We'll see?
    If I do, I'll be trying to track and hunt down a certain variety from the Franklin's.
    Nice value hike when found!
    Especially, in high grades!
    ;)
    Can't say exactly what that variety is.
    You guys might find it before me!
    šŸ˜†

    "Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

    --- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I will not go.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file