Options
New page format
I'm not a fan of your new page set-up. It is hard to find the oldest thread to read/comment. It's not as easy as it used to be, but I guess that I'll deal with it.
9
Comments
I dislike the change too. Way too much white space that just makes me have to scroll more to see what I want.
There's a post on the US Coins board by pcgs_social that was put there tonight for the purpose of reporting bugs and usability issues related to the upgrade.
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
I dont like the new format at all, cant see anything, whats new, etc. Why change something that was working ok?
And this is a short thread, and the latest posts aren't on the top of the page and are not CLEARLY delineated with bold or off-color titles. Just think how hard it's going to be with threads running 2-3 pages. Why change when, for years, it was clear and readable?
Sux.
fka renman95, Sep 2005, 7,000 posts
I'm not bothered too much with the new format. They do need to get few bugs out but after a while I think it'll be fine. As to why PCGS switched, no doubt to save money or the old forum was no longer supported.
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don
Not being able to edit yet is a real pain.
DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'
CU #3245 B.N.A. #428
Don
I hope they make the whole thing just (lettering) a bit tad bigger
Do not like it at all. there was nothing wrong with the old format.
please change back
H
I'm switched back as of late Monday night and I hope it stays that way.
Now Yahoo Mail needs to follow suit.
Yahoo Mail was the best free mail service on the web back 25 years ago. In fact, I used to pay for the premium Yahoo Mail back then as it was totally worth it. Sadly, it has been on a steady decline ever since (and I stopped paying once it was fully enshitified).
I switched to gmail around 2006 and never looked back, though I still maintain my old Yahoo Mail account for the few places that I can't seem to switch.)
Thank you for returning it to its original self.