Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Wow, Quite a Change

Your thoughts

«13

Comments

  • Options
    CapgunCapgun Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

    Options/settings doing nothing as of now

  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Looks cheap to me I dunno

  • Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The "Categories" column on the right side of the screen looks jumbled with the right-justified text for single line titled forums but not multi-lined ones.

  • Options
    bronzematbronzemat Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I can't stand it. The text for the list of forums is too small.

    Hopefully there will be some tweaks to make the board easier to read and less cluttered.

    And where is the "mark as read" feature?

  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not digging it...yet.

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have heard that no one likes change...except coin collectors. Not sure about this on a phone.

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 13,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have not found the edit feature yet. Maybe when I wake in the morning, things will look better.

    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

    BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
  • Options
    VetterVetter Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I feel lost. It’s difficult teaching an old dog new tricks

    Members I have done business with:
    Silverman68, jfoot13, GAB, ricman, Smittys, scrapman1077, RyGuy, Connecticoin, Meltdown, VikingDude, Peaceman, Patches and more.
  • Options
    Alpha2814Alpha2814 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭

    On desktop. Either it's missing a bunch of style sheets, or it looks terrible on purpose.

  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So far I don't care for it. What happened to the links to PCGS cert verification, orders, etc that used to be at the top of the page?

    “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

    My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

  • Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You guys are brutal, I guess I am the only one who likes it. It will take some getting used to.

    eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager, blu62vette, morgan13, torinoCobra71, JWP, promethius88,
  • Options
    Alpha2814Alpha2814 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭

    Where's "Mark everything read"? I can't even tell what's unread or not in the first place. Sort and Filter don't work.

  • Options
    Alpha2814Alpha2814 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭

    The "Edit" button doesn't work either, or I'd have used it just now.

  • Options
    USSID18USSID18 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭

    Where's the thumbs down button? :)

  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 9,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I like the open space layout. I love this forum. Change is part of the journey. Peace Roy

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW

  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 9,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This has got to be a work in progress because some features don't work.

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW

  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Love it! PCGS is the innovator and not the imitator.
    Now watch CACG change their coin board in an attempt to play catch-up.

  • Options
    TrickleChargeTrickleCharge Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭

    @MasonG said:
    ...> @TrickleCharge said:

    I now hate everyone with a signature line.

    Go into your account and click the "Hide Signatures" box.

    My eyes thank you.

  • Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It's almost as if it wasn't even user tested...as someone still involved in graphic design and user design...absolutely tiny fonts, tiny icons, and tiny everything with seemingly missing spacing, little separation indicators between various types of content...wowee, hate to say it's extra terrible...
    But it is indeed extra terrible.
    Definitely not just saying that due to a dramatic change.

    Coins are Neato!

    "If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No bueno. Signature text too big, alignment and delineation less clear. Seems like there is still some configuration left to be done. To be expected when migrating to a newer platform, I suppose.

  • Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,892 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Not diggin' it

  • Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Can't seem to edit my BST thread
    And bye the way
    This "inprovement" sucks!

  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not a fan. :s

    My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

    Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It is interesting to say the least.

  • Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Here's a suggestion...

    In the Categories list on the right side, reformat the forum names to be left-justified, put the current post count after the forum name and use some of the white space on each side of the screen to allow all the forum names to fit on one line.

    The current format is kind of all over the place and the 73/K post count for the World BST just looks silly.

  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

    These numbers appear to be a bit smaller than the previous format.


  • Options
    CapgunCapgun Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

    Help me out here. Searching for anything to link to PCGS to check on an order. Link somewhere on this page?

  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 40,091 ✭✭✭✭✭

    terrible

    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 40,091 ✭✭✭✭✭

    no "edit" ??

    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not a fan at all.

  • Options
    stawickstawick Posts: 609 ✭✭✭✭

    I feel like Nancy Kerrigan when she got "Gillulied" (sp?) at the olympics (a long time ago) ...
    Whyyyy-eeeeeeee?????
    :p:D

  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Can we bring back the disagree button?

  • Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Someone may be building their career and resume with "upgrades".

  • Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

    PCGS please tell us that your forum's software provider accidentally released the mobile format to all identified platforms and that they will fix it so that laptop/desktops receive the appropriately formatted version...?!?!

    Coins are Neato!

    "If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

  • Options
    CregCreg Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Platform description

    https://higherlogic.com/vanilla/

    No sig file

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file