Options
JORDAN CARDS CRAZE
I have bought Jordan cards on and off for the last 15 years. this past week, I started following some of his skybox cards from the 90's. in 1995 skybox put out a set of cards called "ELECTRIFIED". as far as i can tell it was part of the regular set. admittedly i know very little about 90's basketball cards.
to get to the main reason for the post. this 1995 jordan electrified card is on a totally hot run the last few days and months. this week alone the price of a raw nm card went from 175 to 250 and more. since june 20, the card is up about $200.
no idea whats going on and the card and set look good, but just out of nowhere these cards are on fire.
Work hard and you will succeed!!
0
Comments
Confluence of many sellers wanting to take advantage of the current buying environment and PSA being virtually unapproachable, raw Jordan cards are blowing up sky high.
Jordan cards have been hot for pretty near 40 years. In other news; the Sun is warm, the Sky is Blue and Bears do their #2's in the woods.
It's the singer not the song - Peter Townshend (1972)
Not even a minute do I buy the whole buh buh buh I'm a man-child japery - Me (2025)
Ah yes of course, however….its probably true that there have never been more Jordan cards available than right now. It not only sports card people, it’s everyone. That’s what makes it interesting. I’ve managed a few nice pickups on Jordan cards, NOT from people in the know. So much to choose from, deals are out there. 90s inserts I’d love to find a lot with a bunch of them. Searching……😉
That's insane for a base card from that set.
Bought this back in 2017 for $255 and still have it.
The latest PSA 10 sold for $31K
Moolah!
At one time I told myself to buy 10-20 of them and didn't. Another kick myself moment in collecting. At least I still have the 1.
The 1997 metal is the most confusing to me. That, and the Kobe Death Star, go for ridiculous prices. If grading wasn't the way it is currently, I'd get all mine graded.
I found one of those in a box from Goodwill. Sent it in to get graded and got an 8 a couple years back. I see that it has been selling for over 1K as an 8. Was thinking of sending it to 4SC for one of their auctions.
"ELECTRIFIED" is a sub-set base card. Cool eye appeal card. It's my understanding the Metal Universe card was a box topper or included loose in retail boxes and not in the individual foil packs and thus subjective to more wear. It's also a base card that has the same design as the PMG. 90's Jordan inserts have been on a run for a while, many doubling or more just the past few months.