Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Can a person request the 1975 "The Lost Year" Holder when submitting a 1975 mint set?

Was this a special issue or can a person request the holder?

Answers

  • Options
    lilolmelilolme Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Never heard of them. I did a quick search and my conclusion is, but not a confirmation, that these are/were promotional slabs by some dealer/marketer.
    The ones I saw with the search, did not have grades (some others might) but were code 89 Uncirculated. Like the one below. Also they don't appear in the pcgs special labels page, but I doubt this is a complete listing.

    https://www.pcgs.com/labels

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=OwZlYz2V4AM Sophie Lloyd, guitar shred cover Paranoid (Black Sabbath)

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fbEW8BrNctI Haley Reinhart, Don't Know How To Love You Live (direct to record)

    RLJ 1958 - 2023

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file