Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Assistance needed - 1946 Glendining & Co. Catalogue

Does anyone have the Glendining & Co. Catalogue of The Important Sale of Tokens Formed by Francis Cokayne. 1st Portion. London, 17-18 July 1946 auction catalog or the 2nd portion? I am trying to find a certain trial strike silver medal .

Comments

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2024 5:43PM

I looked in a few places… I found Part 1, no sign of part 2. Archive.org seems to be down. May check there when it comes back online.

• ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:
    I looked in a few places… I’ve for Part 1, no sign of part 2. Archive.org seems to be down. May check there when it comes back online.

Hackers hit the internet archives. Do you have part 1? If so, I will send you a PM.

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Exbrit said:

@Boosibri said:
    I looked in a few places… I’ve for Part 1, no sign of part 2. Archive.org seems to be down. May check there when it comes back online.

Hackers hit the internet archives. Do you have part 1? If so, I will send you a PM.

It’s on the Newman portal

• ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:

@Exbrit said:

@Boosibri said:

It’s on the Newman portal

Thanks - I was trying to access it, but the hackers had their fun. Guess I will just have to wait to see it when it is accessible again.
    Thanks