Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Applauds

Shedy01Shedy01 Posts: 3 ✭
edited June 24, 2024 8:26AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Congrats to WINNERS IN THIS PLATFORM

Comments

  • Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh geez, Friday afternoon trolls, here we go.

    chopmarkedtradedollars.com

  • Options
    CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2024 2:31PM

    @MFeld is the winner. Here is proof: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1104284/vote-unofficial-king-of-cu-winner-declared-mfeld-is-king#latest
    :D

    Also, @Shedy01 , you are not the winner by number of posts.

    God bless all who believe in him. Do unto others what you expect to be done to you. Dubbed a "Committee Secret Agent" by @mr1931S on 7/23/24. Founding member of CU Anti-Troll League since 9/24/24.

  • Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the academy for allowing me to vote for myself. Truly a humbling experience.

    Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 9,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

    And to all the little people out there, don't give up hope. 😎

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW

  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’m just happy to have been considered.

  • Options
    VetterVetter Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It must be Friday

    Members I have done business with:
    Silverman68, jfoot13, GAB, ricman, Smittys, scrapman1077, RyGuy, Connecticoin, Meltdown, VikingDude, Peaceman, Patches and more.
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2024 3:39PM

    So I am a winner.

    I thought so all along, but it's nice to be recognized.

    Will I get a medal or a trophy?🥇🏆

  • Options
    PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Why do we even chose to respond?
    Wayne

    Kennedys are my quest...

  • Options
    Jacques_LoungecoqueJacques_Loungecoque Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2024 5:45PM

    Oh, wow! I thought the other nominees were so much more deserving. I wanna thank my agent, and my physician and attorney, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz. I wanna thank mom and dad for bumpin uglies all those decades ago…..

    Having fun while switching things up and focusing on a next level PCGS slabbed 1950+ type set, while still looking for great examples for the 7070.

  • Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 11,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yo Fraz is that you 😂😎

  • Options
    PeakRaritiesPeakRarities Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Coinscratch said:
    Yo Fraz is that you 😂😎

    @Fraz , if you’re out there please send me an email and stay in touch. I like you, and the forum won’t be the same without ya.

    Dan@peakrarities.com

    Founder- Peak Rarities
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

  • Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @DeplorableDan said:

    @Coinscratch said:
    Yo Fraz is that you 😂😎

    @Fraz , if you’re out there please send me an email and stay in touch. I like you, and the forum won’t be the same without ya.

    Dan@peakrarities.com

    Agreed. Find me on IG @lermish7

    chopmarkedtradedollars.com

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,223 ✭✭✭✭✭



    Greatest of all time

    Who can stay on track ?

  • Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Give me a D...you got a D........ammmmm.

  • Options

    Discussion closed, off topic

This discussion has been closed.