Home U.S. Coin Forum

can any one help me with this coin 1834 10 c no mint mark on coin but look like d-d on brid ???

Bigbob63Bigbob63 Posts: 38
edited May 22, 2024 10:28AM in U.S. Coin Forum

can any one help me with this coin 1834 10 c no mint mark on coin but look like d-d on brid ??? thanks for your help

Comments

• jonathanbjonathanb Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bigbob63 said:
    can any one help me with this coin 1934 10 c no mint mark on coin but look like d-d on brid ??? thanks for your help

Please proofread and then repost an understandable question without abbreviations that you made up.

• JBKJBK Posts: 15,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see any "d-d on brid". :/

• i put the wrong date on the coin 1834 - 1984 sorry am from uk do not no much about usa coins but ill like to get to no more about the usa coin and thanks for helping me out about this coin

• 1834 not 1934 sorry

• if i sell the 1834 coin how much do you think ill get for the 1834 10 cent coin

• Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bigbob63 said:
    if i sell the 1834 coin how much do you think ill get for the 1834 10 cent coin

Nothing from anyone here unless you're willing to ship it first and wait on payment until after it's received. Otherwise, ebay is your best bet.

• i never been on the internet forum befor sorry about that new to this and am from uk

• no just asking is have any value thanks

• IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bigbob63 said:
    i put the wrong date on the coin 1834 - 1984 sorry am from uk do not no much about usa coins but ill like to get to no more

When do we get to the "no more" part?

• GreenstangGreenstang Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭

Look on your other post of the same coin.
    You have been given a value there.

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

from the looks of the pics id stay away, fwiw

• thanks any way new to this

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

The coin looks weird. The stars on the obverse have all of their inner line details, and yet the bust of Ms. Liberty is poorly defined and bleary. I don't have an 1834 dime, but I do have a high grade 1836. Here are the photos.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

• i have tryed to get better image of the coin for you but the coin looks beter then the images thank

• MWallaceMWallace Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still don't know what it is he's asking. :s

• MWallaceMWallace Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Manifest_Destiny said:

@MWallace said:
    I still don't know what it is he's asking. :s

He's from the UK. English is a second language.

Now I can understand how we won the revolution. :#

• thanks it help a lot tye to put better images on thanks yes you do get jokers alot but thay do no am new to this online just getting to no how it works thanks for your help

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file