Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Malaysia Tun $20 Ringgit White Silver Coins Has Twinkle Starlight Proof Mirror Surfaces Rares

CoinseCoinse Posts: 39
edited May 17, 2024 12:57AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Malaysia Tun $20 Ringgit White Silver Coins Has Twinkle Starlight Proof Mirror Surfaces Cartwheels effect Shining Lustre Shade New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the coins and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the genuine authentic Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence

Selling for $900000 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers you are welcome reply me with your highest prices and then returns back to you later there

These Coins Pictures have been enlarged to maximum the sizes surely you see these clearly now

You are welcome to make highest amounts bests offers for buying these silver coins thank you there

Comments

• Options

Oh brother…..

Having fun while switching things up and focusing on a next level PCGS slabbed 1950+ type set, while still looking for great examples for the 7070.

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 18,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not jump the shark start at $1M. How much is insurance for that puppy?

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    Ike1964Ike1964 Posts: 222 ✭✭✭

That's GOT to be worth millions! That's one lucky collector.

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keyboard get stuck on zero ?

• Options

These silver coins is the most beautiful and the most shining among thousands of the silver coins that have ever seen so far for being as the collectors and sellers for the couple several years honest with you beside that it is even hundred times more attractive than the rests of the world silver coins and gold coins in terms of beauty after comparisons these silver coins is even more beautiful and shining when you views it right in front of naked eyes and your eyes will be very painful certainly be shocked throughout your whole lifes and also not going to believe it for what you views there and will remember these for the rest your whole life until decease reborns the next life and these is facts

• Options

Why are you selling this so cheap?

The selling prices was supposed to state at one million dollars until changed my minds and reduced the price to extremely as low only for nine hundred thousands dollars has bargain discount one hundred thousands dollars selling very cheap worth to buy for your own collection these silver coins was minted in the United States of America by famous the Franklin mint right in these first world nations and had delivered us myself is feeling very proud to be normal ordinary citizen as collectors by living in these rotten to the core failed police state world laughing stock third world nation for sures beside these Malaysia is also known as the competence lands with full of the endless possibilities happening for everything you are welcome come visit here for holidays

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Klaatu barada nikto".

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun

• Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this still for sale?
    Seems like an amazing deal for a coin so stunning that I will still remember it in my next life!
    Wow!

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,969 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:

The selling prices was supposed to state at one million dollars until changed my minds

Until you changed yours mindS. This is starting to explain some things.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 18,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:

The selling prices was supposed to state at one million dollars until changed my minds and reduced the price to extremely as low only for nine hundred thousands dollars has bargain discount one hundred thousands dollars selling very cheap worth to buy for your own collection these silver coins was minted in the United States of America by famous the Franklin mint right in these first world nations and had delivered us myself is feeling very proud to be normal ordinary citizen as collectors by living in these rotten to the core failed police state world laughing stock third world nation for sures beside these Malaysia is also known as the competence lands with full of the endless possibilities happening for everything you are welcome come visit here for holidays

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a serious sales thread?

Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MICHAELDIXON said:

Does starlight twinkle? :D

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

If only it had a green bean.

• Options

@jayPem said:
    Is this still for sale?
    Seems like an amazing deal for a coin so stunning that I will still remember it in my next life!
    Wow!

Surely confirm that you are going to remember these for the rest of your life until your next life there

• Options

@MICHAELDIXON said:

Seriously these coin is for sale you make best offers right over there

• Options

The coins surfaces have shown many difference shades appearance depends on what kind of thing shows in front of the surfaces the newest pictures have taken without the white light striking onto surfaces and surely you can see clearly there

• Options

You must appreciate and then have to buy for these

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:

We crave your garbage.

• Options

@IkesT said:

@Coinse said:

We crave your garbage.

You are welcome

• Options

These is nices

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:
    These is nices

Where are you located? English doesn't appear to be your first language.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

Please guess yourself and it is not really important heres thank you

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:
    Please guess yourself and it is not really important heres thank you

I'm guessing that you are a Nigerian Prince. ;)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.