Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Malaysia King Tuanku Nasiruddin Shah $1 Dollars Nickels Coins Has Golden Toning Surfaces Rares

CoinseCoinse Posts: 57

Malaysia King Tuanku Nasiruddin Shah $1 Dollars Nickels Coins Has Golden Toning Surfaces Without Bag Marks That Right On The Surfaces Cartwheels effect Shining Lustre Shade New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the coins and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the genuine authentic Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence

Selling for $900000 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers you are welcome reply me with your highest prices and must returns back to you later there

Comments

• Options

You are greats

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is obviously NOT US dollars....

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2024 8:27PM

These nickels coins has attractive beautiful Golden Toning Shade without bag marks at all on surfaces but other similar coins have only normal shade and has plenty of the bag marks right on both surfaces after comparisons you should shows me the picture of these coin to have certify for things like these happens are very common and only worth few dollars bucks like you mentions and also can prove me wrong here because image scans can tells for thousands words surely will satisfy hopes you knows for means there

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

So it's $190k give or take. What could possibly go wrong?

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 19,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriouly, $900K

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

Are you suggesting this is NOT a $900,000 coin??

"The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bailathacl said:
    Are you suggesting this is NOT a $900,000 coin??

I am not speaking to the veracity of the posters price... I am merely pointing to a more affordable option for those that are price conscious