Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Melville NY 1,500th hundred show tomorrow

ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow 62+ yeas 2x per month. We will be set up with all sorts of special deals tomorrow Sun. Stop bye. Remember new location down the block from the old bingo hall!

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Comments

• Options
    GoldFinger1969GoldFinger1969 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

Is the quarterly Westchester Show at the White Plains Convention Center still on ?

• Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! Is that a record for a coin show?

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sorry it’s not in my area. With the traffic getting around in Florida is hard.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

Good old Melville. Used to live in Medford and occasionally visit Harry Miller’s shop in Patchogue. That man could grade!

Having fun while switching things up and focusing on a next level PCGS slabbed 1950+ type set, while still looking for great examples for the 7070.

• Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! I worked in Melville for 40 years. Then Covid hit, started working remotely and went back.

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2024 10:01PM

@Jacques_Loungecoque said:
    Good old Melville. Used to live in Medford and occasionally visit Harry Miller’s shop in Patchogue. That man could grade!

Wow
    I lived in centereach
    My place was MH Ruberstein in Bayshore
    back in the 70s and 80s
    I also went to the Melville show off the I think the 110?
    Too long ago................
    PS,
    I knew Dick from Harry Millers store

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file