Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

ebay seller "Bee Kind Reimagined" aka "Buildone Supplies" in Sun Valley, CA

SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please DO NOT bid in any of this seller's auctions.

They've listed cards ranging from an E-220 Babe Ruth, T204 Ramly Eddie Plank, multiple '52 Topps Mantles, multiple Michael Jordan RCs, Pokemon, historical autographs, Star Wars, modern Bsktbl/Football.....

Their photos are all over the place.....indoors; outdoors; scanner; camera; some with the card held in the photo taker's hand; some straight-on; some at an angle.....

Also, they're hijacking photos from 4 Sharp Corners and Probstein, and other sellers.

Steve

Comments

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like one of those hacked accounts. Does it give you an item number in the description and tell you to contact them directly to buy the item?

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 11,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you for the warning. I hate scammers.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

They load up once every two to three weeks and clog up the searches but it’s usually caught in a day or two.

Different names are used but you see unreal inventory and feedback in the 1,000’s every time. The description is what gives it away as they lost a buy price and a way to contact them directly.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭

Seller account was taken over. Real seller is somebody located in UK,England. Guess Ebay is to lazy to put a stop to these fradulant practices. Pretty slick to capture 20,000+ auctions.

Seems all the hacked accounts are from the UK.

• PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 26, 2024 9:34AM

How do so many accounts get hijacked?! Are that many people using “ebay1” as their password?! 🤔

• GrooGroo Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

@PaulMaul said:
    How do so many accounts get hijacked?! Are that many people using “ebay1” as their password?! 🤔

password
    qwerty
    vacation

• SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they're back, this time as "Bee Kind Reimagined".

Buyer Beware!

Steve

• pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was just about to add a few nice cards to my watch list to bid on later, until I read your posting. Thank you for the update.

• sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭

I think trying to fool us...
    They are now "beekindbotanicals"

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • bgrbgr Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭

Saving the planet by recycling images!

• ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 685 ✭✭✭✭

This scam has been going on for more than 10 years. Scammer hijacks legit account with great feedback and puts up like 10k listings of all high-end cards. eBay gets notified and account is suspended. That seems simple enough.

However, the interesting aspect is that the scammer has no intention of scamming on eBay. The intention (and success) of this scam that has been going on for 10+ years is the fact that collectors will often circumvent normal eBay rules to avoid fees. Knowing this, the scammer drops the bait(cards) with a mention in each of the listings to contact them outside eBay for a better deal. The fact that this scam has been going on for 10+ years now shows how successful it has been.

edited May 18, 2024 7:41PM

@SDSportsFan Could you change the header on your post Buildone Supplies is located in UK United Kingdom and was an innocent victim of account takeover and had nothing to do with fraudulent sales.

Looks like EBAY for once took them down quick or I could not find any auctions for BKI If still up can somebody post a auction link to report them and suggest everybody do the same.

Wonder why all these ACCount takeovers are always UK it seems,must be some security lapse on EBays part.

@ArtVandelay People have no common sense,buying items from a seller selling all high priced items,cards,coins,watches etc all unreleated to what real account sells and of course payment method non refundable.

Just like reporting fraudulent auctions EBAY does not stop these activities all together.

edited May 19, 2024 12:47AM

This one is different as they try and make the auction legitimate by taking bids compared to others that say bids are not accepted and send payments directly off ebay . They must be able to change payment method of legitimate seller and or close auction early for this scam to work?

vidph.us,vidph.us,vidph.us scam artist scam artist takes over UK accounts and post 10k items dont own

:# # Just report to EBAY and shut them down.