Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

The Art Of Auspicious Dragon 9999999 Fine Gold Coins Extremely Rares

CoinseCoinse Posts: 20
edited April 22, 2024 8:42AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

The Art Of Auspicious Dragon 9999999 Fine Gold Coins In Cards The Zodiac Years For Calenders Cartwheels effect Shining Lustre Shade New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the coins and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the reals genuine authentic  Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence

Selling for $1 and the price is negotiable to you make bests offers for the consideration

Serious buyers you are welcome to reply me here and return back to you for sure afters receive there

Comments

• Options

You are welcome to buy these

• Options

Gives best offers for considerations there

• Options

The Gold Price is rising so much sky high rocket prices everyday and you should buy any of these for the safe heaven investment purpose now thank you

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

The chances of you selling these here are extremely low based on the photos and post. Better off trying another venue IMO.

K

ANA LM
  • Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Take a piece of paper

Write your name
    Todays date
    And the items you are selling
    List on paper and then take that paper with the items and take a picture

This will provide validity that the items are in your possession.

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:

@Relaxn said:
    Take a piece of paper

Write your name
    Todays date
    And the items you are selling
    List on paper and then take that paper with the items and take a picture

This will provide validity that the items are in your possession.

These special Items are not available right in the United States because of rarities and all these are really belongs to me and up to you believe me or not over there

My suggestion is for you or any serious buyers to take flight to my third world country and then have face to face for dealing with me is highly recommended for safety

However not rushing to sell these high valuable items ever since for the Gold price is rising everydays

As much as I do like flying, if I’m going to go the expense of flying to your third world country, I may as well use that money to just buy gold from a trustworthy seller in my first world country.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try eBay.

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

How much for the Apacer?

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well he didn't say he was in Nigeria so where's Waldo?

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@edwardjulio said:
    How much for the Apacer?

Please give me your highest offers for my considerations

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinse said:

@edwardjulio said:
    How much for the Apacer?

Please give me your highest offers for my considerations

Are bots programmed to detect sarcasm ?

• Options

Apacer Antique FlashDrive For Sale Has Inverted Upside Down Serial Numbers Above USB Ports In Upright Positions
    The Megabytes Words Short Forms Letters M Without B Right On Label Front
    New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the FlashDrive and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the reals genuine authentic Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence

• Options
    edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Apacer Antique FlashDrive For Sale Has Inverted Upside Down Serial Numbers Above USB Ports In Upright Positions
    The Megabytes Words Short Forms Letters M Without B Right On Label Front
    New discovery of the centuries for sure and certainly unique for the FlashDrive and numismatic breakthrough Super gem brilliant new condition Mints state seventy for perfect ratings and for the reals genuine authentic Highest number grade as finest known Extremely Rares one in existence"

Will pass. Was looking for one with right side up serial numbers.

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• Options
    AnonManAnonMan Posts: 96 ✭✭

let's lock this up?

As of 6/1/2021, I've had successful BST transactions with: gowithmygut, AlanLastufka, Coinlearner, CXD, tommyrusty7, Coinflip, nurmaler, firstspousecoins

This discussion has been closed.