These coins failed CAC—why?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 29, 2024 8:46AM

@brg5658 said:

@MFeld said:
    Hopefully, you know better than to give any weight to the grading assessments of @Cougar1978. He's shown that he's not exactly a first-class grader.

As best I can tell, he's a troll (keyboard warrior) trying to get a rise out of people. :#

Wow Attacking name calling for the truth of metals reaction to the atmosphere.

So Cali Area - Coins & Currency
  • Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MFeld said:

@Cougar1978 said:

@brg5658 said:

@MFeld said:
    Hopefully, you know better than to give any weight to the grading assessments of @Cougar1978. He's shown that he's not exactly a first-class grader.

As best I can tell, he's a troll (keyboard warrior) trying to get a rise out of people. :#

Wow Attacking name calling for the truth of metals reaction to the atmosphere.

Don't sell yourself short, there. His comment was probably based on numerous post of yours, not just that one.

Mark was just being nice and ignoring the inanity of the comment:

RCI is risky - churn your portfolio / quick turnover.

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭✭

I wonder who Mr. Cougar really is. As an experienced dealer "in the biz since 1990", he must surely always be looking to grow his customer base!

• Options
    Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

My opinion why it didn’t….

• Options
    DisneyFanDisneyFan Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

To me the biggest risk > @brg5658 said:

@MFeld said:

At least he is not "AI." Saw an interesting Ai movie last night. Serenity, a 2019 American mystery thriller film staring Matthew McConaughey

• Options
    WinLoseWinWinLoseWin Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DeplorableDan said:

@originalisbest said:
    I wonder who Mr. Cougar really is. As an experienced dealer "in the biz since 1990", he must surely always be looking to grow his customer base!

Certainly, I’m sure that the immense level of knowledge he displays on the forum has earned him many clients over the years.

As a matter of fact, If anyone could identify Cougar’s table at a coin show, please do let me know where to find him. I’d love to peruse his offerings and see if we can’t make a deal! 😈 😇

You should consider going into business with him.

He could be your liaison to the public. >:)

"To Be Esteemed Be Useful" - 1792 Birch Cent --- "I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain." - Lily Tomlin

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭✭

Boy oh boy, I would love to put a name to the AI face of > @WinLoseWin said:

@DeplorableDan said:

@originalisbest said:

Certainly, I’m sure that the immense level of knowledge he displays on the forum has earned him many clients over the years.

As a matter of fact, If anyone could identify Cougar’s table at a coin show, please do let me know where to find him. I’d love to peruse his offerings and see if we can’t make a deal! 😈 😇

You should consider going into business with him.

He could be your liaison to the public. >:)

Just think! A lovely Cougar out in front, beckoning to all the nice widows bringing over their coins, see if they're worth anything!

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@P0CKETCHANGE said:

@Downtown1974 said:
    The 08’ NM Saint is actually a nice strike from your pics. Not mushy or flat which is common for that year. It does have several hits though. How’s the luster?

I'm getting seasick identifying the hits.😀

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2024 8:41PM

Rather severe scratch or 2 left obv field. Wonder what it hit to cause that. C coin imo. Nice luster though. Would Blow it out get rid of it - Bluesheet is $2250. Think they fudge down offer to $2000?

• Options

I truly wonder if he even knows that he already made two essentially identical comments in this thread before this one?

(Other than the other random derision and his seemingly complete inability to understand that not every single person on these boards is a dealer who has contempt for his clients and the hobby?)

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cougar1978 said:
    Rather severe scratch or 2 left obv field. Wonder what it hit to cause that. C coin imo. Nice luster though. Would Blow it out get rid of it - Bluesheet is $2250. Think they fudge down offer to $2000?

An offer of $2000 is well below melt value. Are you that clueless?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    willywilly Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was hoping that Cougar would give his opinion on the 3 CACG Gold coins that Floridafacelifter posted.

• Options

Good there is another one > @skier07 said:

I think Cougar should stick to reviewing gentlemen’s clubs.

Oh not to worry - I do on another site associated with that hobby.

• Options

@Cougar1978 said:
    Good there is another one > @skier07 said:

I think Cougar should stick to reviewing gentlemen’s clubs.

Oh not to worry - I do on another site associated with that hobby.

Sorry OP for the 100% derailment of your thread but hopefully at least you're entertained!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file