Options
Buddy bought this... thoughts?


I have a video but have to upload to a host... can you tell anything from the photos?
12


I have a video but have to upload to a host... can you tell anything from the photos?
Comments
pq 62.
"It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."
Looks nice and original!
Looks like a gold bean
Beautiful, nice old era holder, too!

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!
--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.That's my favorite gold type. I like the double eagle too but this one is something special in hand.
That's a beautiful example right there.
Student of numismatics and collector of Morgan dollars
Successful BST transactions with: Namvet Justindan Mattniss RWW olah_in_MA
Dantheman984 Toyz4geo SurfinxHI greencopper RWW bigjpst bretsan MWallace logger7 JWP BruceS bigjpst
JWP PROMETHIUS88
It looks like a normal example graded more or less "correctly", and an excellent date choice for type purposes.
On the web: http://www.earlyus.com
Assessing via pictures are tough. A video would be better. I wonder about the whitish haze on the cheek/temple. Puttied? Of course, it could just be the lighting angle.
"She comes out of the sun in a silk dress,
running like a water color in the rain...."
My experience with gold is minimal, but I wouldn’t mind owning this one. Nice looking piece!
“The thrill of the hunt never gets old”
PCGS Registry: Screaming Eagles
Copperindian
Copperindian II
Indy Eagles
Gold Rush
Bust Caps
Retired sets: Soaring Eagles
Copperindian
Nickelodeon
Early Walkers
Successful transactions: Eagle Eye, redraider, winesteven, renomedphys, splitaces, oreville, ajaan, Cent1225, onlyroosies, justindan, blitzdude, DesertMoon, johnnyb, Heubschgold, SunshineRareCoins, ParadimeCoins, ndeagles, Southern_Knights, pcgsregistrycollector, BruceS
The tilt might hide something but what I see looks nice.
You should have bought it
Sweet
Nice!
Nice.