Options

Need Help Identifying some coins that got left from my mothers death

Need to know if they have any value

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GreenstangGreenstang Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum

The 1880 Morgan, we will need to see the other side. ( Always supply photos of both sides)
    The two Presidential and Sacagawea dollars are not worth much over face value.
    The 2002 Liberty dollar is a bullion coin and not worth much over the value of 1 oz. of silver.
    Also in the future, please crop your photos.

• Options

@Greenstang said:
    Welcome to the forum

The 1880 Morgan, we will need to see the other side. ( Always supply photos of both sides)
    The two Presidential and Sacagawea dollars are not worth much over face value.
    The 2002 Liberty dollar is a bullion coin and not worth much over the value of 1 oz. of silver.
    Also in the future, please crop your photos.

ok thank you for letting me know about the cropping sorry about that and here is the other side of the morgan

• Options
    PapiNEPapiNE Posts: 281 ✭✭✭

Assuming its genuine, the 80P Morgan has a value of approx. $40.

USAF veteran 1984-2005

• Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

And the 2002 dollar is worth about $25-$30. The others, face value, $1 each.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

No gold mine here @Tyypo and welcome aboard.
    I would check the $1.00 coins to see if they might be missing the edge strike.
    Why not save them and pass them down to the grand kids or other family members.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coins. The value here might be just the memory of who they were from. i would keep them and save them for your family. Welcome to the Forum. :/

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members