Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

When will 2022 and 2023 slabbed coins be added to registry sets

This is a general inquiry that probably is of interest to a lot of active collectors, especially those who focus on Lincoln cents: When will PCGS registry sets start including its graded Lincolns from 2022 and 2023...And also anyone have a 2023-D in MS-67 or better?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    oldsmagnetoldsmagnet Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

I've got pending slot requests going back to mid November. Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully they'll get 'em updated before the awards cutoff, but I'm honestly not holding my breath :-/

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was the first one to do the 2022 proof set on the very first day it was released.
    It did not become available until 5/16/23.
    I too have slot requests that have gone unanswered for 2023 coins.
    I honestly feel that May may be the month when things will happen for the 2023 sets / coins.
    It has to happen before the end of June or the wheels will fall off the cart. lol
    Since we are all in the same boat, there is no panic on my part.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some 2023's are being added and a few are now required like they all should be to make things more transparent for June end awards again. Luckily an employee was rehired last week who was quite helpful in the past. This should help a lot.

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldminers said:
    Some 2023's are being added and a few are now required like they all should be to make things more transparent for June end awards again. Luckily an employee was rehired last week who was quite helpful in the past. This should help a lot.

Is Emilio back?
    Paulina said that she was trying to get him back.
    I hope so.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

So were asissans...

• Options

@Goldminers said:

THAT sounds like great news!

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:

@Goldminers said:

Is Emilio back?
    Paulina said that she was trying to get him back.
    I hope so.
    Wayne

I had heard that Emillo was still working for PCGS but offsite