Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Lighting struck - theft

2»

Comments

• Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm very sorry, Herb, for your terrible experience and hope that your shipment gets delivered or at the very least the usps inspectors find out exactly what happened and get justice served.

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

@spacehayduke said:

Since I use the same values as CAC, you are quoting this to the wrong person and indeed I can read the fine print when I make my values..............

I simply quoted the most recent post regarding CAC return insurance (i.e., yours). Doing this 'flagged' both you and @Pnies20. IOW, I was not exclusively targeting you with my comment. Just attempting to contribute to the conversation.

For the record, I never said that you were unable to "read the fine print".

Certainly could have missed it, but I did not see any prior reference to a formal CAC policy regarding return shipping coverage. Just thought that sharing it would provide some context for anyone interested in the subject. I meant no offense.

• Options
    Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

@logger7 said:
    I'm very sorry, Herb, for your terrible experience and hope that your shipment gets delivered or at the very least the usps inspectors find out exactly what happened and get justice served.

Fortunately I have patience and can wait another 4 to 6 weeks. I have sent coins before and they disappeared from the radar screen to finally raise its head at PCGS. So I will wait a bit longer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file