Lighting struck - theft
Comments
-
I'm very sorry, Herb, for your terrible experience and hope that your shipment gets delivered or at the very least the usps inspectors find out exactly what happened and get justice served.
0 -
@spacehayduke said:
Since I use the same values as CAC, you are quoting this to the wrong person and indeed I can read the fine print when I make my values..............
I simply quoted the most recent post regarding CAC return insurance (i.e., yours). Doing this 'flagged' both you and @Pnies20. IOW, I was not exclusively targeting you with my comment. Just attempting to contribute to the conversation.
For the record, I never said that you were unable to "read the fine print".
Certainly could have missed it, but I did not see any prior reference to a formal CAC policy regarding return shipping coverage. Just thought that sharing it would provide some context for anyone interested in the subject. I meant no offense.
1 -
@logger7 said:
I'm very sorry, Herb, for your terrible experience and hope that your shipment gets delivered or at the very least the usps inspectors find out exactly what happened and get justice served.Fortunately I have patience and can wait another 4 to 6 weeks. I have sent coins before and they disappeared from the radar screen to finally raise its head at PCGS. So I will wait a bit longer.
1
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum

