Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How to add photo to registry album

jt88jt88 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 16, 2023 2:08PM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

Can someone show me how to add photo to registry album? When I go to the album to pick Obverse it will only pick the TV photo with both obverse and reverse together. I downed the Obverse and Reverse on my computer but can't upload them to the album. Thanks.

Comments

• Options

Never mind. I got it. thanks.

• Options

Now this come to my second question: for those coins that did not have TV but have uploaded photo on the set (or even has photo on PCGS Certification site). How do I insert those photos to the album? When I tried to pick the image, it told me no image but there is image on the set or on the certification site.

• Options

I think there is a bug in PCGS software that only look for TV. TV and non-TV URL would be different.

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jt88 said:
    Now this come to my second question: for those coins that did not have TV but have uploaded photo on the set (or even has photo on PCGS Certification site). How do I insert those photos to the album? When I tried to pick the image, it told me no image but there is image on the set or on the certification site.

Unfortunately the album will only auto-fill tvs only.
    It will not pick up any of your photos that you have added to a coin’s cert #.

To do this you must select a picture you have stored of the coin’s obverse and reverse.
    You must have stored them somewhere in order for you to add them to your registry set.
    Mine are stored in a google library on my main computer in a photo library.

Here is the catch. YOU MUST USE YOUR DEVICE THAT YOU STORED THEM ON. So if the pics are on your main computer, access your registry set on it and then open your album and it should pull up the desired coin’s picture.
    I save all of my coins by the name of the coin.
    An example would be:
    2023-S KENNEDY PR70 DCAM OBV.tpg.

There is a way to “sink” all of your devices so they can access all the info on it no matter which device you use but I keep mine separate.

Once you get to this stage of being able to pull up the desired picture,
    Select the obverse or reverse you want. Click on it and adjust the size to what you like using the +/- button.
    You can drag your picture using your finger to centered it.
    I recommend that you do both the obverse and reverse sides first and then click the ok button. This will store the pics into the album slot.
    You can do one side first and click the ok button to save it. Doing both sides first is a time safer.
    Good luck.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    edited January 3, 2024 3:19PM

@WAYNEAS said:

I was able to it. Basically I need to upland my photos to the inventory then it will see the photo from the album. Thanks