Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Error on 2023 American Liberty Silver Medal

KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realized that I have an error USMint medal sitting in my office. Anyone else received a replacement COA from USMint today for 2023 American Liberty Silver Medal? I ordered one from USMint but never got a chance opening the box. Apparenlty the COA states that it is a "Silver COIN" so they sent a replacement COA that states "SIlver Medal". I wished it was an error on the medal itself not the COA. Anyway, just wanted to share the info received from the mint today.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep! I got one of those too. Error COAs.....what will they think of next? :)

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Knell said:
    I didn't realized that I have an error USMint medal sitting in my office. Anyone else received a replacement COA from USMint today for 2023 American Liberty Silver Medal? I ordered one from USMint but never got a chance opening the box. Apparenlty the COA states that it is a "Silver COIN" so they sent a replacement COA that states "SIlver Medal". I wished it was an error on the medal itself not the COA. Anyway, just wanted to share the info received from the mint today.
    Thanks.

@Rockdogz reported receipt of his in mid-NOV.

Link: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1097523/replacement-coa-for-2023-liberty-silver-medal

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quick get the COA graded and slabbed!

It happened with the 2003 Silver proof sets also and perhaps more..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file