Home Sports Talk

Best and Worst NFL team colors, uniforms, and logo

WingedLiberty1957WingedLiberty1957 Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just curious what people think are the NFL's best team colors, uniforms, and logos?

Clearly this is very subjective

i personally would rank the top 3 as

1. SF Forty Niners. Love the Red and true Gold. THe logo of SF might be a little bit dull, but it's iconic. Best uniform in the NFL IMHO
  2. Detroit Lions. Shoot me but I've always loved the full Lion logo on the helmet. Colors are nice too, very pleasing.
  3. MIami Dolphins. Always loved the teal orange and white. Clean Love the Dolphin logo. I liked the way the logo was years ago with the dolphin wearing a helmet.

The worst

1. Washington Commanders. The W is so boring. They ruined the team colors with 3 uniforms that look like they belong to different teams ... why have an all black and gold. What are they trying to do? The steelers? They went from a beautiful and iconic Indian Head to a W. And the Commanders name sucks.

Comments

• Miami Dolphins colors really do represent the Art-deco style of south Florida very well. Very sharp uniforms.

The substantial truth doctrine is an important defense in defamation law that allows individuals to avoid liability if the gist of their statement was true.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is my favorite uniform of all-time, the Patriots Blue jersey with the Silver pants, and of course with the Silver helmet and Patriot logo. They really looked sharp, especially in primetime at night.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,839 ✭✭✭✭✭

The worst? The Tampa Bay “Popsicle” light orange uniforms. It makes them look weak. They wore them for the Detroit game, and sure enough the Bucks had a terrible day on offense. Consign those uniforms to a museum!

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    This is my favorite uniform of all-time, the Patriots Blue jersey with the Silver pants, and of course with the Silver helmet and Patriot logo. They really looked sharp, especially in primetime at night.

Very patriotic you could say.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pdoidoi said:

@doubledragon said:

Very patriotic you could say.

100% agree, awesome looking. 🖒

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

not so pretty...

and kind of pretty....

:)

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭✭

Best alternate would be the Chargers powder blue
    The Raiders with the black and silver look the best overall
    Cowboys the most iconic logo
    Everything about Washington is just awful, the Commanders is such a dumb name

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a fan when Buffalo goes all red.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• WingedLiberty1957WingedLiberty1957 Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

these throwbacks were cool, back in the Redskins name days

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

Raiders. I do like the metallic green helmets of the Jets.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if it's a rugby team or a clip from "The Longest Yard" :D

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bees around a hive.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WingedLiberty1957 said:

Right there with the old school Pats uniforms

❤️ them!

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭✭

@WingedLiberty1957 said:

They had some good uniforms for sure, not a fan of the helmet though. Too much of a rip off of the Florida State design

Missouri 14 OSU 3