Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

[CLOSED] LordM CoinTalk Giveaway #102 (pick your prize)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 14, 2023 12:23PM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

UPDATE: this contest is now closed.

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-102-pick-your-prize.407965/

Obviously, since the giveaway is hosted on another site, you'll need CoinTalk credentials to post an entry over there, but if you are unable to do so for whatever reason, you may post here and I will post an entry for you over there. Don't forget to include your prize choice.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭

Please be so kind to enter me for Lot 7. And thank you for all the opportunities in your giveaways

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordmarcovan
    Please enter me in your latest give-a-way.
    If I should win, I would like lot#2.
    Thanks again for your continued generosity.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

lot 8 please for musky1011

• Options

still looking for non holey seated dime love tokens...... for my dansco.... just a hint

• Options

@Conshyboy
    @WAYNEAS
    @miles_long

You have been entered.

@gscoins - I got your PM but need your prize choice. Please post that here in the public thread, so I don’t lose track later.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    gscoinsgscoins Posts: 288 ✭✭✭

Milord,

I'm all in for Lot #7. Third time's a charm (I hope...).

Thanks.

gscoins

• Options

Lot#2 please. Thank you. Cid

• Options

@gscoins
    @cid21

You have been entered.

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭

Just out of curiosity, what is the diameter of that Indian coin? I'd be afraid to carry those, they're so little.

I tried again yesterday to join coin talk and it still will not let me...nor will it send me a password reset link...

imageimage

• Options
    edited October 12, 2023 4:08PM

@GaCoinGuy said:
    Just out of curiosity, what is the diameter of that Indian coin? I'd be afraid to carry those, they're so little.

I tried again yesterday to join coin talk and it still will not let me...nor will it send me a password reset link...

The Indian coin is something like 10mm.

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭

Wow...that's tiny...but cool at the same time.

imageimage

• Options

The tiny-ness kinda adds to their charm.

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you post an entry for me please. Lot 3.
    I've been trying to get this teenie tiny gold coin for at least the last 3 contests I've entered. There's other very nice coins in there, but the small size has me wanting this one. Glad nobody has claimed it yet.
    Thanks for a chance.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options

@gumby1234 - you are entered. Best of luck!

• Options
    OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 18, 2023 7:26PM

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    MjwagsMjwags Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

Appreciate the opportunity as always.
    Lot 1 if you'd be so kind.

• Options

@Mjwags said:
    Appreciate the opportunity as always.
    Lot 1 if you'd be so kind.

You’re entered.

• Options
    OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to enter under lot 4 please. :)

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

• Options

@Ownerofawheatiehorde said:
    I would like to enter under lot 4 please. :)

You’re entered.

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

I would like to enter for Lot 5 Peru: 1900-JF silver dinero, 1900/898 overdate, PCGS MS64+

I usually do not collect South America, but this coin simply caught my eye and its time I learn something new aside from my current collection of European coins.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options

@DeutscherGeist - You’re entered.