Home Sports Talk

Does Action Jackson get it done this year?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's got that new big, fat, juicy contract and Odell Beckham at his side, does he get the Ravens to the Super Bowl this year?

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 7, 2023 4:46AM

Nope

Baltimore will underwhelm, OBJ is a has been

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't expect the Ravens to make it to the Super Bowl, and I think OBJ probably won't make it to the end of the season, too injury prone. And a word of advice to John Harbaugh, lay off the 2-point conversions.

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭✭

Playoffs probably, but basically all the best QBs are in the AFC so really cant assume any make the SB

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Ravens are stacked. With a healthy JK Dobbins and Jackson they should be a playoff team. They should have beat the Bengals if it wasn’t for a bone head play.
    They won 10 games last year and I have them at 11 with a second place schedule. Tough division but they should be better

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • TabeTabe Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just need them to win week 1. And then lose the rest cuz I can't stand the Ravens.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

( I think OBJ probably won't make it to the end of the season, too injury prone.)

Hasn't even played a game yet and he's injured :D
    From Thursday: "WR Odell Beckham (ankle) was added to the injury report and limited in practice."

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:

( I think OBJ probably won't make it to the end of the season, too injury prone.)

Hasn't even played a game yet and he's injured :D
    From Thursday: "WR Odell Beckham (ankle) was added to the injury report and limited in practice."

Yep, I knew it, he stays injured too much, he's the Mike Trout of the NFL.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,839 ✭✭✭✭✭

NOPE

I expect him to get injured in November and sit out the rest of the season when Baltimore needs him the most.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

AND will still make his ONE MILLION+ dollars per game even sitting!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"