Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Collectors Corner

DisneyFanDisneyFan Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

It appears I can no longer access Collectors Corner from Set Registry. Is this the new normal?

Comments

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

After I sign into Pcgs's home page, I click on the "Dashboard" button at the top of the page. From there I scroll down to about mid page. On the extreme right side is the "Collectors Corner" button which I click on there to do my coin searches.
    Pcgs has removed the "Shop" button when reviewing your set(s) inventories which took you directly to the Collectors corner.
    Hope this helps.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    DisneyFanDisneyFan Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Previously I could find the coins I need for my collection on the PCGS Set Registry by going to one of my Set Registry sets and clicking the "Edit" icon which showed the availability of the coins I need at Collectors Corner. It was an extremely nice feature and is now no longer available which caused me to stumble on Collectors.com.

This was done by going to one of my personal Set Registry sets and then clicking the set category belonging to my set. That is right under the headline for my set. On that page there is an orange "Find Coins" tab at the top right. Click that and it goes to Collectors.com. HOWEVER, I have since then learned from Collector.com that this site is actually no longer supported and they have been working to take it down. In fact many times when I try to click on the BUY icon on their web page it results in this message

"404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found."

I have e-mailed the Set Registry people asking if the original "edit" function can be restored? If others also value this service, it might be worthwhile to e-mail the people at Set Registry.

• Options

Hello everyone I am very new at collecting. I've just started about a year ago. I haven't had access to mint sets or graded coins but I do have some really nice examples of circulated coins. How do I go about getting my coins graded and what is the cost?

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Map1975free said:
    Hello everyone I am very new at collecting. I've just started about a year ago. I haven't had access to mint sets or graded coins but I do have some really nice examples of circulated coins. How do I go about getting my coins graded and what is the cost?

Here is link to PCGS submission page that has links to more of their pages. How much does it cost depends on how valuable your coins are, how fast you want them graded, and how old they are. You need to be a collectors club member or submit through authorized dealer. Many people feel if the coin is not worth a couple hundred it is not worth doing unless there is some other reason for doing it.

https://pcgs.com/onlinesubmission

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2024 9:38PM

Collectors Corner is down
    I noticed it about an hour ago 8:30 P/M PST