Options
These coins any good?
Che_Grapes
Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just another day of dreaming ….
8
Comments
If you happen upon them immediately stop and PM me. I’ll send my address and pay for shipping to help you get rid of the unfortunate dreck Thanks 🙏
🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶
I realize they're expensive coins, but "Snow White" and "VF30" are not two statements that I generally like to see close to one another in a sentence.
In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson
Fair point!!
And only one even stickered.
It’s just the snow from where the huskies go.
That 1895S looks like a real beauty..... Cheers, RickO
And just like the Apple in Snow White, some of coins look to have been tainted by toxic chemicals. 😢
Just curious… How do you feel about the white 1893-S in VF30?
@cameonut2011... Looks like a nice coin that has had a good dip. Cheers, RickO
Looks are deceiving. They're good enough.
I understand this philosophy. I'd love to own an 1893 S in MS. However, buying one of those would blow up my
collecting budget for YEARS. Would rather have a lower grade specimen and still be able to buy other coins. Granted that
the above coin does have a "dipped" look. But different folks have different tastes. If color was the main concern here,
this example fits with the MS specimens in the rest of the collection.