Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

[CLOSED] LordM CoinTalk Giveaway #96 (pick your prize)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2, 2023 10:49AM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

~THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED ~

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-96-pick-your-prize.406309/

Obviously, since the giveaway is hosted on another site, you'll need CoinTalk credentials to post an entry over there, but if you are unable to do so for whatever reason, you may message me here and I will post an entry for you. Don't forget to include your prize choice.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 4, 2023 6:38PM

I have collected wheat pennies for about 30 years it's my favorite coin and that 37D would be an appreciated addition could you be so kind and enter me for Lot#7

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please enter me in your giveaway #96.
    If I win, I would like lot #2
    Moesia, Nicopolis. Septimius Severus, 193-211 AD. Zeus reverse
    This is a nice coin to pass down.
    Thanks again @lordmarcovan
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8, 2023 5:13AM

Please post an entry for me. Thank you.

Lot 4 please

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options

Please post an entry for me. I tried to join, but kept getting errors. Lot 4 because it is a unique part of our history and I don't have anything like it in my collection.

• Options

@bddizzzy said:
    Please post an entry for me. I tried to join, but kept getting errors. Lot 4 because it is a unique part of our history and I don't have anything like it in my collection.

I have been trying to join for about 2 months and get the same error results as you mentioned don't know what's up with the site

• Options

@DBSTrader2
    @gscoins
    @Conshyboy
    @WAYNEAS
    @gumby1234
    @bddizzzy

You have all been entered in the contest on CoinTalk.

For those that have tried to register over there and hit roadblocks, I'm sorry. Though I'm a moderator over there, I have no power over the registration end of things on that site. If you can ever get registered, it's a great site.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

@lordmarcovan Thank you. Your generosity is unmatched on the forum.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options

@gumby1234 said:
    @lordmarcovan Thank you. Your generosity is unmatched on the forum.

Oh, I dunno ‘bout that. I’ve met some pretty darned generous folks here over the last two decades…

• Options

I've only been here for 2 years.

• Options
    VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

IN! (if you'll please add me :) )

I love the franklin proof.

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• Options

Thank you kind sir for taking the time to enter me

• Options

@VTchaser - you have been entered in the contest.

• Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭

Rob: Thank you for entering me in your contest! :)

• Options
    OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

My registration is pending right now, so I would like to enter as lot #8.

Please mention me on this forum if I win. :)

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

• Options

@Ownerofawheatiehorde - you have been entered.

• Options

I’d like a chance at lot 5 if you would be so kind and submit an entry on my behalf. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!

• Options
    MASSU2MASSU2 Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭

Please count me in for lot 7.

• Options

Hey, would you please count me in for lot 6

• Options

@Chattermonkey
    @MASSU2
    @FieryCollections

Y’all have been entered.

• Options

This contest is now closed, but Giveaway #97 is now live, with essentially the same prize assortment to pick from.